Where are all the Iconic cars ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Japspecvr6
  • 228 comments
  • 22,108 views
Messages
449
Messages
ORyan87
With the Official car list released this morning, I'm glad that there is an official release date with official information on content but, I'm I the only one that feel the iconic cars of the 80's and 90's that push street/motorsports to its height. I'm Especially upset that almost all of the DTM cars aren't included. List what cars Pre or Post that was Iconic to what we love.
 
You mean like the Ferrari Testarossa and 250 GTO? How about to a lesser degree the '03 Cobra SVT, this coming from a non ford fan.
 
They're in FM3. They might be a studio run by bigmouths and owned by morons, but they sure know how to offer up iconic motors.
 
Well I'm happy the Audi Quattro is there.
 
They're in FM3. They might be a studio run by bigmouths and owned by morons, but they sure know how to offer up iconic motors.

Thanks, helpful troll, I'll pawn my PS3 and get myself a copy of Forza.
 
the e30 is missing ,the e36 .the merc clk dtm. the mercedes c43 ????why did they not put en the c43 ? but they did put the c63 in, I think they do not show respect to mercs lovers .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like the Ferrari Testarossa and 250 GTO? How about to a lesser degree the '03 Cobra SVT, this coming from a non ford fan.

Why have the 03 Cobra when you've got the new better Mustangs in the game? This is coming from a huge Mustang fan. Bottom line even if they had put 5000 cars in the game still not everyone would be happy.
 
Bmw e30 evo
Please don't Let me cry

Thanks, helpful troll, I'll pawn my PS3 and get myself a copy of Forza.
Although im not happy. I will still maintain the code of the samurai
No M3 E30 (even though my suggestion got 460 votes on http://ideas.gtplanet.net/forums/5937-most-wanted-cars/suggestions/82615-1989-bmw-m3-e30?ref=title), no 318is E30, no M3 E36, no Escort MKI (even though the Ford was in the "we love cars" campaign). Kaz must've never droven one of those, I'm sure, otherwise they would be in.

But rejoyce! We have over 40 Skylines. :crazy:

Well, whatever. Have to start my career mode with a Hachi, then.

Can't Believe that.....I pretty sure there staff troll these boards......
 
Just cause they aren't in there for launch doesn't mean they won't be released as DLC later.
 
No M3 E30 (even though my suggestion got 460 votes on http://ideas.gtplanet.net/forums/5937-most-wanted-cars/suggestions/82615-1989-bmw-m3-e30?ref=title), no 318is E30, no M3 E36, no Escort MKI (even though the Ford was in the "we love cars" campaign). Kaz must've never droven one of those, I'm sure, otherwise they would be in.

Well, whatever. Have to start my career mode with a Hachi, then.

This is I realized but I figured I'd just put the highest echelon of E30's up.
 
Does anyone think some maybe offered in the comings months via DLC??.

Im kinda thinking that quite a few premium cars will be made available after the game is released.

AA
 
No iconic cars.......oh dear, I remember a thread pre Forza 3 release which saw the debate "No 3D Grass animation" It was equaly as silly, I own a BMW ...in fact this one is my 6th, and it's in the game! but come on saying there's no Iconic cars in the game because models such as the 318 isn't in it or a saab.....and things Like the Veyron, F40 and RUF's yellow bird are actualy in, Are you saying the F40 for instance isn't as Iconic as a 318 bmw.........come on, 12 days till release, your getting prety short of reasonable things to complain about guys, Peace and Love
 
Please don't Let me cry



Can't Believe that.....I pretty sure there staff troll these boards......

Im in the same boat too!

And, yeah they have to considering they were shutting down those leaks like a bad habit.
 
Does anyone think some maybe offered in the comings months via DLC??.

Im kinda thinking that quite a few premium cars will be made available after the game is released.

AA

We will see starting in two weeks!!!!
 
If they can't give us some of the most iconic cars in history in 6 years what makes you think they can put them up immediately as DLC?
 
With the Official car list released this morning, I'm glad that there is an official release date with official information on content but, I'm I the only one that feel the iconic cars of the 80's and 90's that push street/motorsports to its height. I'm Especially upset that almost all of the DTM cars aren't included. List what cars Pre or Post that was Iconic to what we love.

That's the 1st thing that went through my head as I read the car list.

Where's the BMW 3.0 CSL? E30 M3?

Why are there only a handful of Mustangs while there's dozens of Civics? Why are there VW's used by Rommel instead of Sciroccos, GTI's, and the Corrado? No new Rufs, only 2 Holdens, and the list can go on and on. I really do not know what PD did in the half decade they were working on this game.

Does anyone know what happened to Infineon (Sears Point)? I thought all tracks from GTPSP were supposed to be in GT5.
 
- Maserati MC12

- BMW E30 M3

- BMW E39 M5

- Merc CLS63 AMG

- Merc SL65 AMG Black

- Ferrari F50

- Cadillac CTS-V
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A lot of great cars have been made in the past six years and GT5 only has a few of them, instead we get all the duplicate cars from GT4. Like anyone needs 51 skylines or 28 imprezzas. And still no porsche? If microsoft can get porsche, so can sony. I think PD focused to much on graphics and not enough on getting new or iconic cars.
 
Well atleast my RUF Yellow Bird made it 👍 Shame its not premium but oh well. I knew it was going to be included, but with things how they were who knew what was going to be left out.

I just hope that those dissapointed still enjoy the game. Yeah cars and tracks left out may not be a big deal for some. But for others it is and has always been.

No GT will ever be perfect for everyone single person because if it were, Kaz and his chronies would have to create a GT game tailored to each and every fan/customer.

Overall im happy with the track and car list, and im looking forward many a sleepless night. Not looking forward to being bitched at by the misses, but well thats what chocolate was invented for right?? :lol:

AA
 
Why have the 03 Cobra when you've got the new better Mustangs in the game? This is coming from a huge Mustang fan. Bottom line even if they had put 5000 cars in the game still not everyone would be happy.

because the topic here was older iconic cars not new cars.
 
Yeah, unless they're hiding something still...there are a lot of cars that should be on that list.

Don't get me wrong...we've got a few nice new supercars in the series now:

1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 and LP670 SV
2. any of the Ferrari's
3. Lexus LF-A
4. Corvette ZR-1
5. Alfa Romeo 8C
6. Bugatti Veyron (though not premium for some ungodly reason)


...just off the top of my head...having said that though, as some have already mentioned...where are all of the newer models of really great normal cars....as well as some of the great supercars of past and present that still haven't made the cut (excluding Porsche due to licensing obviously).

I know 1000 is a lot of cars, and assuming all the cars sound and look great, we'll be fairly happy once we have the game...but yes, there are definitely some gems missing, and hopefully PD realizes that....or comes as DLC...or is truly hidden in the game and on the list. Time will tell.
 
Bugatti EB110, Koenigsegg (any one), Audi Quattro Rally Car and the Maserati Fangio drove in 1957.
Have to think some more, TBH…

But with over 1000, they did cover most everything. Now Ferraris and Lambos included, one Maserati and one Bugatti. We still lack Porsches, but the list is always increasing.

Being iconic and all, I just don't understand why the Veyron is a standard car. Just because it was already in GTPSP?
=(
 
Would have loved to see the BMW 850CSi, has to be one of the all time greats + the astounding Shelby daytona coupe one of the greatest cars ever imo.
 
And I want All Group B cars.....All of them....No excuses.....No 850ci.....The First 6 Speed in America,....The Original Mclauren,They have total ****ted on BMW. I Love honda but, Is there a need for all those s2000's, No 1st gen rotary BEAST Rx7!!!!!
 
Back