Where are the endurance races?

Hey all,
As the title says...where are the endurance races? In the S license races? I still haven't unlocked those yet. I was told I need to race/win the IA GT Championship races....true?

There are no Endurance race in GT6. At least not like you are thinking of like 4 hour 9hour and 24 hour races. The only endurance races are 24 min races that is all gt6 has to offer for those kinds of races.

There are no Endurance race in GT6. At least not like you are thinking of like 4 hour 9hour and 24 hour races. The only endurance races are 24 min races that is all gt6 has to offer for those kinds of races.

wow....that sux. 24 minutes? That's not an endurance race....Jesus, every day I play this game, the more sucky it's getting. PD took so much more away from this game than they added. What a disappointment this game is....

I guess I'm the only one that hated the enduro-races, I still haven't finished them in GT5, and will never. Big waste of time if you ask me. If you can't learn a track in 10-20 laps, or by playing the race a few times, you have issues lol.

Lack of 24 hour races was the biggest let down for me in GT6, I actually enjoyed those in GT5, watching the sun set and rise was awesome, and the game did a fairly good job of switching from day to night and back to day again. I really hope these get added in a future update.

I could only bring myself to do the shorter ones, I guess not many people actually finished or even attempted the 24h races (over the whole player base)

You could always run TT for 24h :P

Or, I guess if enough people hassle the devs, it wouldn't be so hard to add some in a future update.

Back