thechadmartinez Messages 135 Messages Grabiha Jul 12, 2011 #1 Such as the 3,2,1, GO sound effects, etc.. I downloaded it before, I forgot if I got it here. Tried searching for it, couldnt find it.. Thanks!
Such as the 3,2,1, GO sound effects, etc.. I downloaded it before, I forgot if I got it here. Tried searching for it, couldnt find it.. Thanks!
Techy Messages 6,776 Florida Messages gtamann123 Jul 12, 2011 #2 thechadmartinez Such as the 3,2,1, GO sound effects, etc.. I downloaded it before, I forgot if I got it here. Tried searching for it, couldnt find it.. Thanks! Click to expand... I doubt anyone has it recorded. Maybe If any of your mates have a capture card, they could do it for you.
thechadmartinez Such as the 3,2,1, GO sound effects, etc.. I downloaded it before, I forgot if I got it here. Tried searching for it, couldnt find it.. Thanks! Click to expand... I doubt anyone has it recorded. Maybe If any of your mates have a capture card, they could do it for you.