Where do I find the test track e.g. 1/4 miles etc?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan81
  • 7 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
2,641
Hi guys

I see there is Special Route X (night version) but how do I find the 1/4, 1 mile, 0-60 stuff. BTW, I've only just got the game and haven't completed anything yet.
 
Speed Test Mode got removed.
 
same question here...

edit

Woah! Does that mean no chance to check car performance other than checking laptimes ?

Is Gran Turismo degrading or what ?! It was already in the game, and it was cool.
 
BS, I say. That was one of my favourite aspects of previous GT games. WTF are you doing, PD?
 
same question here...

edit

Woah! Does that mean no chance to check car performance other than checking laptimes ?

Is Gran Turismo degrading or what ?! It was already in the game, and it was cool.

Here, here! I'm really cheesed off about that. I was really looking forward to testing the 1/4 mile runs for the new premiums in the game. Oh well, it is what it is.
 
DLC I guess, most likely NOT for free...
 
Back