S SeaFire Messages 46 United States Messages Scaletta01 Jan 4, 2013 #1 Tickets 18, 19, 20, 23 and 24?
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Jan 4, 2013 #2 Seasonal Events, and trading/gifting in the Marketplace. I belive 24 can be obtained by golding all endurance races, 1 for A-spec and 1 for B-spec.
Seasonal Events, and trading/gifting in the Marketplace. I belive 24 can be obtained by golding all endurance races, 1 for A-spec and 1 for B-spec.
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Jan 5, 2013 #3 From GT5...
seanneedscar Messages 1,899 Jan 5, 2013 #4 Johnnypenso From GT5... Click to expand... You must be proud of your 3,500 post count add me I'll give you one for free
Johnnypenso From GT5... Click to expand... You must be proud of your 3,500 post count add me I'll give you one for free
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Jan 5, 2013 #5 It's called humour man, look it up...
seanneedscar Messages 1,899 Jan 5, 2013 #6 Johnnypenso It's called humour man, look it up... Click to expand... I dont need to. I found my post to be quite humorous. and yours, quite useless
Johnnypenso It's called humour man, look it up... Click to expand... I dont need to. I found my post to be quite humorous. and yours, quite useless