Where do you game?

Used to have it my room, but moved it into the main arean in my basement where the main TV is because its bigger....Bigger is Better

I play in the bedroom. I have to get a second TV in there or my wife and I are going to have to fight for TV time. I also want to get an extra PS2 in the living room for my little DDR exercise routine.

I play in my bedroom where my tv is, but when my friends come over we play downstairs in the living room since my 61 inch tv is down there.;)

That would depend on which gaming console. PC - In the office, where I am right now. PS2 - Bedroom. The controller cord only just reaches the bed though. :irked:

Room, where my tv and computer is. I remember having my pc downstairs which wasn't much fun as the rest of the family had access to it, meaning i couldent get on it half the time. Now its in my room so its MINe! alll mine! ahem.

;)

Great thing now is that i can use the ps2 and the pc at the same time.

My room, sitting or laying on my bed. Sometimes I get too comfortable though, I've been close to dozing off while doing an enduro in GT3.

in my 2nd living room. But when its juist me and my mates I bring it in the main living room so we can go on the 32inch..which compared to some of you, aint that big :(

I play in my room . 27 " TV phillips radio hooked up for extra sound of the car s.

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 62
I have many places where I play games first and for most mostly game in my room. When there is space or where there is a lot of people coming to play then the console is moved downstairs and where I used to work the big projected screen on the wall in a computer shop (really killa)

Sometimes I like to turn up the volume and listen to the cars as if I had my ear to the tailpipe.

Attachments

• the12s.jpg
    the12s.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 53
first of all, drifty, thats one nice layout :D
second of all, i wish i was like u people with your own houses.
my bedroom is on top floor, my comp is on main floor, and my ps2 is in my basement, were my relativvely small tv is. i've been asking my mom if i can move my comp to my room (b/c im the only one that uses that one), and if i can by a tv to put my ps2 in my room, but she wont let me :( :( :(

Nah, my sound setup is cheap as hell, but extremely good quality. The KLH speakers sitting on top of the subs were only $16, and the subs only cost $36 total, including the wood and other supplies to build them.

Back