Where do you game?

My ps2 is in the living room on our 32 inch tv. My desktop pc is in my basement, and I game on my laptop occassionally as well. For sound, my desktop has a wonderful set of Altec Lansing 4.1's that provide just enough punch to piss the neighbors off. My laptop audio comes from a pair of imported Sony MDR-EX51SP earphones (designed to fit like earplugs). These will soon be replaced by Shure e2c's or something from Etomycs. My desktop will soon hopefully get a pair of Grado SR60's or something comparable from Sennheiser. My living room isn't big enough for me to put a decent speaker system onto the tv. Either way, Toshiba packed some pretty nice speakers into it so no need.

only reason for all the audio equipment is because I'm obsessed with sound quality...I'm more than willing to spend up to $3-400 on a pair of headphones as a once a lifetime thing. Since I prefer portable audio, I'll generally spend craploads on building up a collection of extremely small systems like the Shure E2c which is merely a half centimeter thick at it's widest - goes about 1/4cm into your ear canal and seals off outside noise. Some of the best sound quality for it's price...after the Grado SR60 cans.

attachment.php
My setup is just a little bit different now that its been a few weeks. I now have my PS2 on the bottom rack of the stand where my DVD and recever are. Plus I purchased a really cool selector switch.. shown here. BEST BUY
5406081_sa.jpg

Originally posted by Cosmic
NocturnalPS...nice room :D
:P :P Thank you thank you.... Its a work in progress. 4 months in the making. :P I found a ceiling fan I want to get for my tv room. Pretty much matches the blue and silver theme. Ill try and find it so i can post a pic of it in a min..

Back