GT Motion Messages 1,056 Messages GT-Motion Dec 7, 2010 #1 Post pics of your game room or GT5 wheel setup.
D DrTrouserPlank Messages 626 Sussex Messages DrTrouserPlank Dec 7, 2010 #2 Someone there is a car propped-up on a stack of bricks.
GT Motion Messages 1,056 Messages GT-Motion Dec 7, 2010 #3 DrTrouserPlank Someone there is a car propped-up on a stack of bricks. Click to expand... lol No, those came off of my M3, I have the suspension too, my room is like a Gran Turismo tuning shop at the moment.
DrTrouserPlank Someone there is a car propped-up on a stack of bricks. Click to expand... lol No, those came off of my M3, I have the suspension too, my room is like a Gran Turismo tuning shop at the moment.
E eric1971 Messages 194 USA Messages S2KDR1VER Messages Eric The Rad Dec 7, 2010 #4 Pics of the M3! Checkout here
GT Motion Messages 1,056 Messages GT-Motion Dec 7, 2010 #5 eric1971 Pics of the M3! Checkout here Click to expand... Woops, I don't know why I didn't think there was cockpit sub-forum dedicated to this. Well, before it gets locked here are the pics lol
eric1971 Pics of the M3! Checkout here Click to expand... Woops, I don't know why I didn't think there was cockpit sub-forum dedicated to this. Well, before it gets locked here are the pics lol
Rocket Punch Messages 1,238 Messages RocketPunch1221 Messages RRoD? no thanks. Dec 7, 2010 #6 How many post does it take to steer the thread off topic? 3 Hey I have a rice cooker with a neon light under it, you guys wanna check it out? I play in front of my TV. (here I put the thread back to toipc)
How many post does it take to steer the thread off topic? 3 Hey I have a rice cooker with a neon light under it, you guys wanna check it out? I play in front of my TV. (here I put the thread back to toipc)
Pako Staff Emeritus Messages 16,472 NW Montana Messages GTP-Pako Messages GTP Pako Dec 7, 2010 #7 Closed. As mentioned by the original poster, there is a whole forum dedicated to this topic, not to mention threads that already exist. Thanks for the heads up.
Closed. As mentioned by the original poster, there is a whole forum dedicated to this topic, not to mention threads that already exist. Thanks for the heads up.