Where does Gran Turismo Sport stand in the order of racing titles? (on realism and difficulty).

If we can’t give our opinions on how realistic a title is, how than can we say what one is more realistic than another? :odd:

By gaining usable experience to reply to the question... If a post on a mechanic forum asks why is my engine shutting off on the highway at 50 mph, I'm not going to give my uneducated meaningless opinion... am I? NO, it's pointless and meaningless because I'm not a mechanic and I don't have experience in the post to reply. I could say it's probably your fuel pump. But I just guessed, so it has zero merit. It's providing false hope and useless commentary. Same with anything. I can say maybe your heart pains are because you sleep too much. Just an opinion but oh yeah I'm not a Dr. so I shouldn't give my opinion when I have zero training in what I'm talking about. Don't give opinions if you haven't had the life experience and knowledge to back it up is my point. It's such a pet peeve of mine. Unless you like conspiracies then post conspiracies all day for your entertainment but tell us it's a guess not fact.

Back