Where in the world are our GT3 players from??? (GT planet Members)

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 325 comments
  • 12,027 views

Where on earth are u?

  • Europe

    Votes: 82 23.2%
  • North America

    Votes: 204 57.8%
  • South America

    Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Asia

    Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Australia

    Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Africa

    Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 9 2.5%
  • New Zealand

    Votes: 11 3.1%

  • Total voters
    353
Originally posted by vat_man
I think there's actually an analysis of this available. Buggered if I know where.

You can get the statistics of visiting countries by clicking "Top Posters" in the menu bar, and then "Countries" in the page that appears.
 
Originally posted by Mustang man
YOU FORGOT NEW ZEALAND?!?!?!

Well. Can't vote in the poll then. :( :)

New Zealand is now an option. Oh and BTW
<~~~ thats my location
 
Thats cool nocturnal, and NOS I would go to the track everyday.
 
come on guys we have well over 6000 members and onle a few votes/replys???
 
Louisville KY , home of the world's fastest GT3 Driver..........suprise it's ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats in the united states for anyone wondering
 
Im from california, i guess im close to LA, or atleast i can say i am :)
 
I live in the big apple :apple: NY!!!
No more twin towers...:cry:
 
Staffordshire, England (County of terrible roads and fine china!)
 
Could of sworn i updated this one.

London, England old chap!

In fact "West London, init?"
 
I see dutch man, vote anyway so we can see it on the chart.
 
Jacksonville florida the overheat state in the summer!!!If it is hot that means more time to play GT3 and GTA3!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I live in Providence.

And it's not Rhode Island either :p I get so many people like "where is that?"

I am right on the border of North Carolina and Virginia. I have lived in NC my entire life. Am I lucky, or just a victim?? That is Providence, NC I might add. And I live on Easy Street. HA HA HA :lol: :rotfl: :lol:
 
looks like most of us are in the US, I cant believe no asians on this site.
 
looks like most of us are in the US, I cant believe no asians on this site, or africans.
 
Originally, I'm from the land of corruption, Quezon City, Philippines.

Now I reside here in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada with my B17A Integra parked outside.
 
Hove, Antwerp, Belgium

South of where "made in holland" lives ... So far I haven't seen any other people from Belgium around here :)
 
London, and drifting all the way!
 
Originally posted by Apclps
Hove, Antwerp, Belgium

South of where "made in holland" lives ... So far I haven't seen any other people from Belgium around here :)

Snoopie is dutch but i believe he lives in belgium.
 
Im originally from Wiesbaden Germany and have resided the U.S. since 1965.
Dieses ist das größte Land in der Welt und GTPlanet ist eins des besten Wagnisses der Aufstellungsorte I. Sie sind der Mann Jordanien. (For all you German fans.)
Gulfport Mississippi is where I reside now.
Misnblu
 
hehe, Belgium gave them a good run for their money :D
 
I'm from Finland, the country of great F1 and rally drivers.
 
Back