Where in the world are our GT3 players from??? (GT planet Members)

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 325 comments
  • 12,027 views

Where on earth are u?

  • Europe

    Votes: 82 23.2%
  • North America

    Votes: 204 57.8%
  • South America

    Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Asia

    Votes: 14 4.0%
  • Australia

    Votes: 30 8.5%
  • Africa

    Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 9 2.5%
  • New Zealand

    Votes: 11 3.1%

  • Total voters
    353
I'm currently living in Bath, UK, though I'm from south-west Wales, UK.
 
Live in the US, but I used to live in Russia (bout 6 years ago).
 
Originally posted by The Vanishing Boy
Originally, I'm from the land of corruption, Quezon City, Philippines.

Now I reside here in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada with my B17A Integra parked outside.

Heh...from one hotbed of crime & corruption to another. :p

I live in East Timbuktu.


Not really, it's Lewiston, Maine. :)
 
Na, but I got to fire a few weapons (including some AKs), and see hella other **** like tanks, Mig's, etc, cause my dad used to server in the Russian NAVY, and the Russian ARMY.
 
:uk: Here....... I did a thread like this ages ago, the results are always interesting..... :D
 
I'm from Belgium, though I work in the Netherlands (Maastricht to be exact), land of legal weed and pretty girls on bikes...And definitely not of Soccer World Cup :)
 
Hey I got a cousin in Belgium (lives in Brussels).
 
sydney australia.

Nice Vanquish is it, speedy_2. i'm new so i guess ill see ya round
 
london england respect to the uk MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

:cool:
 
is noone going to say your momma?
 
virginia becach, va
 
USA..bcdefgh
 
Originally posted by para22
Europe ... u better recognize... ;).... representin !

Oh? Are you going to Social-Democratically diplomatize us into given you props?

I'm only playing.
 
Some people consider Britain as separate from Europe, I think.
 
Originally posted by Talentless
Some people consider Britain as separate from Europe, I think.

Yeah "brits" think they're some hot **** ;) , but they are nothing without mainland Europe... playing only too btw... too many british members in here , i'd better hide now :lol: ....
 
Born in South America, Argentina but i live in UT, US
 
Central Queensland, Australia. The most boring place on Earth
 
Earth...I have the genes of all man
 
Back