Where is all my Hydro buddies?

• Thread starter zMystery
  • 38 comments
My ex gf took a brand new, still sealed mic to Gamestop to try and get the money back (worth $30, and I was lowballing it) and they offered $7.

LOLNO

Then they turn right around and sell it for 5 times that amount, they must be REALLY desperate for money if they feel the need to do that. I think that they should give 50% of what they will sell it for, I'd even take 35%. Getting $3 for a game that will be sold for $25 is not right, that could've easily been at least $9-$12, that would've made a HUGE difference considering that I traded 8 games and some are worth even more than that.

More people would come in if they paid more and their profits would rise...

More people would come in if they paid more and their profits would rise...

Exactly, but they don't which is really bad for business. They should really be sued for something though I mean I named three things alone that could get them shut down for good, they are practically stealing from everyone, or is the correct word I'm looking for embezzling? Well whichever word it is they are doing it and I don't like it but there isn't anything I can do about it, even if I cared enough to try and take them on I wouldn't win because they have all the top end lawyers and people that can and will lie for them to save their own A****. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll put the PS3's on sale for new years and I can grab one then but I highly doubt it, I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer and focus more on my midterms.

Exactly, but they don't which is really bad for business. They should really be sued for something though I mean I named three things alone that could get them shut down for good, they are practically stealing from everyone, or is the correct word I'm looking for embezzling? Well whichever word it is they are doing it and I don't like it but there isn't anything I can do about it, even if I cared enough to try and take them on I wouldn't win because they have all the top end lawyers and people that can and will lie for them to save their own A****. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll put the PS3's on sale for new years and I can grab one then but I highly doubt it, I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer and focus more on my midterms.
It will come in due time bro. Maybe right now is not the time, plus it is better to focus on your education. Once you have that education you will get that career and you will have the money for a system and more! Good luck on your midterms hope all turns out great for you!!

use best buy, they have 50% bonus cash for used stuff most of the time, just look on the web. I got a 75 dollar gift card for best buy by trading in 4 ps3 games..(gta4) (saints row 3) (call of duty something) and like (assassins creed).

You think GameStop is a rip off, try a Pawn Shop.
I was on hard times and tried to pawn my computer. Dude said we do not accept computers without a monitor.
I said I use my TV as a monitor. He said bring the TV in and I'll accept the computer. I said ok how much will I get for the TV and the computer. He said $50. I said with a 32" TV. He said its not a TV its the monitor, we dont pay extra cause the monitor is a TV. Needless to say he got an ear full and didnt make any commision off of me. And I stayed broke for the day.

It will come in due time bro. Maybe right now is not the time, plus it is better to focus on your education. Once you have that education you will get that career and you will have the money for a system and more! Good luck on your midterms hope all turns out great for you!!

Thanks JD, and I agree, as much as I'm dying to play GT6 it will just have to wait.

You think GameStop is a rip off, try a Pawn Shop.
I was on hard times and tried to pawn my computer. Dude said we do not accept computers without a monitor.
I said I use my TV as a monitor. He said bring the TV in and I'll accept the computer. I said ok how much will I get for the TV and the computer. He said $50. I said with a 32" TV. He said its not a TV its the monitor, we dont pay extra cause the monitor is a TV. Needless to say he got an ear full and didnt make any commision off of me. And I stayed broke for the day.
In these times, selling your unwanted stuff for money has never been easier with Facebook, Craigslist, and Ebay. Pawnshops are dying in all non-major cities and soon they'll be completely obsolete.

Back