Where to find Academy Version of 370Z

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobrieno
  • 6 comments
  • 862 views
Messages
88
Messages
NYU-POLY
Just wondering since I've heard people trading it out and all. Do you get it for doing well in the GT academy competition?
 
You get it from a random ticket, or from UCD.

Sure you can find it in the UCD? I'm not, as it's a Premium car, and the UCD only has Standards. I got it from a lv 17 ticket in b-spec, not sure if it's only won if you have GT Academy save data on the PS3.
 
Sure you can find it in the UCD? I'm not, as it's a Premium car, and the UCD only has Standards. I got it from a lv 17 ticket in b-spec, not sure if it's only won if you have GT Academy save data on the PS3.


I'm pretty sure I've bought premium cars in the UCD, more than once
 
I'm pretty sure I've bought premium cars in the UCD, more than once

I'm pretty sure you haven't. There are some cars in the game that have both a premium and standard version, but they are different. You are not buying the premium version in the UCD, you are buying the standard version.
 
Fair enough on the UCD business, I hadn't looked to see it was premium, I may now start using it. Haha.
 
Back