Where to shut down music?

I would love to have car volume without music? Is that possible? I think GT music could be copyrighted on YT, so I would love to avoid this one. ;) That's why I ask. Thanks. ;)

So ... I'm finally planing to record some GT Sport races ... where to shut down background music? Is there option of this? Thanks.

Main menu > Options > sound > scroll all the way down to "transmission mode".

Transmission mode will remove all copyrighted songs in the game and replace them with GT5 and GT6 original soundtracks, it will also remove songs while racing.

Be aware that you can still get a copyright hit on YouTube even if you turn the mode on.

I'd mute all songs just to be sure.

Press options on controller, then select options, then select sound.

Slide both racing and replay BGM Music all the way to the left to off or zero. By default the race music is already off so you just set off the replay BGM.

Main menu > Options > sound > scroll all the way down to "transmission mode".

Transmission mode will remove all copyrighted songs in the game and replace them with GT5 and GT6 original soundtracks, it will also remove songs while racing.

Be aware that you can still get a copyright hit on YouTube even if you turn the mode on.

I'd mute all songs just to be sure.
So THAT’S why I heard the songs from GT5 Prologue when I watched some GT Sport streams.
Thanks mate! I’m surely going to turn that mode on.

Back