Where will you drive Senna's Lotus first?

• Thread starter Clint_MPS
  • 60 comments
lol, too bad MR cars are broken in this game. I would have loved to drive it, but yeah, this game is broken.

MR cars are not broken in the slightest. They're incredibly easy to drive, at least for me on my G27.

There are a few MR cars that are a pain in the ass to drive (Audi R8 LMS is probably the best example), but the rest are great.

MR cars are not broken in the slightest. They're incredibly easy to drive, at least for me on my G27.
I use the ds3. They're broken, the majority of them that is. The gt500 nsxs, the gt300 gayria and the gt3 me cars. I don't know about the lmps, but from driving those they seem better than in gt5. I guess I could have elaborated better. Everytime pd patches the game they break something or don't even fix the major problems with the game.

I use the ds3. They're broken, the majority of them that is. The gt500 nsxs, the gt300 gayria and the gt3 me cars. I don't know about the lmps, but from driving those they seem better than in gt5. I guess I could have elaborated better. Everytime pd patches the game they break something or don't even fix the major problems with the game.
Those aren't the only MR cars in the game. While I can't vouch for/against the GT500 NSX and GT300 Garaiya, I know the R8 LMS is a handful, but having a tune on it helps a lot.
LMP cars are beautiful to drive, no complaints there from me. The MR street cars that are a handful are the ones that are supposed to be. The Lambos, except for the Aventador and Miura, do try and kill me, though tuning has made them obey somewhat.

The majority of MR cars do drive properly, but sure, those you mentioned may be broken.

Will we get a choice or will it be restricted to certain tracks. Will this just be another time trial or will we actually get to race it? If so against what exactly?

The Moon
gt6_0_cinema_720_0.png

Assuming we actually get the car and with it the opportunity to drive it at a venue of our choosing, and assuming we don't get any additional tracks at the same time, I'll likely drive it at Spa first and follow that with some hot laps at Monza. I don't want us to get Imola with the car, not only because that's where he died, but also because I don't associate Senna with the 97T and Imola all in one go. If we get a track with the car, Interlagos seems a logical track to get given the appearance of it in the intro movie as well as it being the home of the Brazilian Grand Prix (Senna being Brazilian and all)...or Estoril (my preferred track given the Senna/97T combination as it was the site of his first win in the car at the Portuguese Grand Prix). So, hopefully Estoril.
The most intelligent response to the OP I've read so far.
Anyone suggesting Imola or hoping for the track he died on, that's just disturbing & sad.

I'll be taking the car to Brands Hatch where it actually raced.

1) Brands Hatch
2) Monza
3) Spa
In light of new information regarding accompanying content, I think I'm in the same boat (albeit with Monza and Brands Hatch switched--just because I prefer Monza).

Back