Where will you drive Senna's Lotus first?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clint_MPS
  • 60 comments
  • 4,182 views
I'll probably run it around Silverstone international first to get accustomed to the handling and the potentially insane power output,

Afterwards it's off to the 'Ring' as part of a "what if tour?". What if the track owners completely revamped the courses safety and F1 was still held there, how would the Lotus stack up?
 
If it handles like the boring mess I'm expecting PD to make it into, it'll do maybe a lap or two of monaco and back into the garage.

If there's one car I want PD to get right, it's this one...
 
That is surprising a bit. Why Deep Forest.

I actually got the idea form someone else who i can't seem to remember, but it seems like a track that the 97T would've ran in its lifetime and i also love the track in general.
 
If I got enought guts I would go to Nurburgring. But it will be so scary and crazy with that Lotus,so I'll start it in something like Spa. :lol:
 
Have we got Seena's the Lotus, we will get it? Or is it just rumors?
 
Well if its included with the update, I would ONLY drive the 97T on Imola.
 
Well i will drive it first in the time trial/ on whatever the track will be...
And try to get a time for bronze so we get it for free and then we will see
 
It would have to be definitely certainly possibly maybe if I feel like it Apricot Hill

In the wet
 
I will first have a couple of laps at Cote d'Azur then Spa Francorchamps and probably a shot at Nurburgring Nordschleife.
 
Assuming we actually get the car and with it the opportunity to drive it at a venue of our choosing, and assuming we don't get any additional tracks at the same time, I'll likely drive it at Spa first and follow that with some hot laps at Monza. I don't want us to get Imola with the car, not only because that's where he died, but also because I don't associate Senna with the 97T and Imola all in one go. If we get a track with the car, Interlagos seems a logical track to get given the appearance of it in the intro movie as well as it being the home of the Brazilian Grand Prix (Senna being Brazilian and all)...or Estoril (my preferred track given the Senna/97T combination as it was the site of his first win in the car at the Portuguese Grand Prix). So, hopefully Estoril.
 
His Lotus 97 T just screams somewhere like Monza or Spa, when your talking 900-1200 bhp, that horse needs somewhere big to gallop. Personally I've always wondered what It would be like to race at the old Adelaide circuit, being a bit to wishful but if they added that I'd buy the dlc without a second thought, providing it was half decent
 
Straight out on the Green Hell if I get a chance... in the wet. During a sunrise :D

I am concerned that PD may mess this car up though...
 
Where will you drive Senna's Lotus first?

The grocery store; the gas station; the inspection shop; the video store; MacDonald's; gas station; liquor store; repair shop; used car dealer.
What is a video store? Are you OLD or something? ;)
 
SSR11 ... oh wait, that's not in the game. :(
SSR5, then.
 
Back