Which 20 Million Car did you buy first

• Thread starter TonyB66
  • 157 comments
United Kingdom
London
FAST-CLAIM
My prize money is nearing the 20 Million Mark and I am debating which 20 Million Car to buy. I have alrady bought the Shelby Daytona (15M) but it’s time to spend some of the hard earned cash on an expensive car.

It’s such a slog to earn enough credits to buy one of these cars I can’t see me grinding for enough cash to buy another any time soon so the choice is important.

Thinking about the Ferrari 330 P4, but love the GTO and now they have introduced the 250 GT Berlinetta (which is cheaper) I’m giving that some serious consideration.

So what did you buy and why?

Screenshot 2019-04-11 at 11.58.30.png

XJ13 - because it's beautiful and will win Nostalgic quickly.
I used that to "grind" another 20 million (in half the time it took on BMB) and bought the P4. The P4 is faster than the XJ13. But I still prefer driving the Jag, although both are great fun.
Am not planning to get any more for a while!

Mark IV Ford. Used it a few times and sold it to release credits to buy reasonably priced cars in another update. Once I get to max credits again I think I'd get the XJ13 as it is an open top car and they are excellent in VR.

Was gifted the Jag, then bought the Ferrari. I got the Ford after that. Since then, I've bought all of the other expensive cars.

Yes, I grind a lot... ;)

I’m so bored of grinding BMB.

Buy the Jag & then grind La Sarthe with it. It has a better credits/minute ratio than BMB. 👍 And it's much more fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
XJ13 and then the 330 P4. Never grinded after that. These two need about 50,000 mi points to fully tune as well but they are fantastic.

XJ13 and why for the line than I drove it (didn't know you could try before you buy the car at that time ) and sold it :D
Now I want it back olee .

The first was Ford Mark IV and it is such a nice car, but I don't know why people don't like it? It has nice V8 sound, nice visibility, nice cockpit. I was very happy that I bought it. Ferraris are for me somehow boring? Maybe because I used them in every single game so often.
After I bought the Ford, I used it all the time in Nostalgic Races, so I won the next 20 mil using it in short time :)
The next was Jaguar XJ13, It's fine, but I've earned about only 10 mil with it, before I got bored with it. When I used it longer than two races in a row, I got somehow irritated about it. But I still have it in my garage.
After that I bought the Alfa TZ2 for 10 Mil, and I don't know what to think about it. It could be cool to use, but there are literally no races for it… It's such a shame. Stupid Group X kills cars playability potential.

I've only bought the Mk. IV and DB3 with actual credits, but I also won the Jag from the the wheel of misfortune something like two days after it was added to the game. Personally of those three I like the feel of the Aston the most (conveniently it's also one of the cheapest unicorns), but I don't really dislike any of them for the way they perform. The Jag and Mk. IV have the added benefit of sort of having other cars that can race against them (only if you set up Arcade Mode the right way), but all of them suffer from being relatively isolated cars in the game. I think the recently-added Ferrari may be a good choice of expensive car since it's actually in the N-classification.

I bought the miura as I love the car. No real interest to buy the others and I despise grinding. Used to use the rubber banding trick, not sure if it still works or not.

When i decided to pull the trigger and buy one of the two 20 mill cars in the game at the time, i had to do one BMB and be capped .
Went to get my daily car and it was a 330 P4, so i had no choice but to buy the Jag.
Didn't really like either one very much at the time (March,2018).
Was gifted another 330 P4 ,four days later and all three collected dust until the Nostalgic 1979 event was released.
Eventually bought all the rest and was gifted another 250 GTO '62.
My garage is now basically a 2nd bank.

As for my favorite expensive cars , it has to the first car, the 330 P4, followed closely by the Jag , the Ford ,and the Cobra(sound is awesome).
The Aston Marten is very fast but lacks good brakes.
Haven't spent much time with the 250 GTO '62 and the Alfa Romeo.

The newer 250 GTO '61 , although not usable at Nos '79, is a great handling car and fun to slide around the corners at BMB.

Back