Which 20 Million Car did you buy first

• Thread starter TonyB66
  • 157 comments
I won my first 3 Ferrari 330's but after that the first 20 million credit car I bought was the.

1. 250 GTO CN.3729GT 1962 (Gr.X)
2. Miura P400 Bertone Prototype 1967
3. Cobra Daytona Coupe 1964 (Gr.X)
4. Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato 1965 (Gr.X)
5. DB3S CN.1 1953 (Gr.X)
6. 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto 1961 (N300)

I still need the
Mark IV Race Car 1967 (Gr.X)
XJ13 1966 (Gr.X)

Same. Sport mode payouts are trash and grinding for a dozen hours for 20 million is awful. I never win anything good in the car spins and still have under 200 unique cars.

At this point I'm probably never getting one.

That's why I'd be open to any MTX option that could cover the cost of any of the high rollers, as long as the price for it wouldn't be too high...I'd happily buy the 330 P4, but even the Daytona Coupe would be nice and I could make it work for La Sarthe with right tune and make some money.

Last edited:
The first 20 mil car I bought was the Ford Mk IV, shortly thereafter I won the Ferrari 330 on Valentines Day '18, I've seen the Jag a lot in the roulette but have not been fortunate enough to win one.

I have decided to do some grinding to treat myself to one unicorn.
But I can't decide which one.
If only we could test-drive!
I don't necessarily need to buy the most competitive or productive one, as I won't be using it for grinding.
I just want the one that is the most enjoyable to drive. Which feels the most subjectively "special"?
I think I would prefer one of the N cars (Miura or 250 GT Berlinetta) as I already have one of the Gr.X's (Ferrari 330 from the roulette).
Which of these would you recommend? Which feels the most worth it?
Or do neither, would you still recommend another Gr.X Unicorn?

I have decided to do some grinding to treat myself to one unicorn.
But I can't decide which one.
If only we could test-drive!
I don't necessarily need to buy the most competitive or productive one, as I won't be using it for grinding.
I just want the one that is the most enjoyable to drive. Which feels the most subjectively "special"?
I think I would prefer one of the N cars (Miura or 250 GT Berlinetta) as I already have one of the Gr.X's (Ferrari 330 from the roulette).
Which of these would you recommend? Which feels the most worth it?
Or do neither, would you still recommend another Gr.X Unicorn?
I bought all 9 Highrollers when they appeared. If i had to decide for only one it would be the Jaguar.
But back to your question. The Miura has when looking back only the streetview like in GT6. In GT5 it had the interior look back with the sun shield or however these slats are called.
Both the Miura and the Ferrari Berlinetta need a good setup. I always rely on the Praiano tunes which help me a lot. The Berlinetta is a bit overprized but a wonderful car. Difficult decision.
The grey Aston Martin swaps into a white swan when fully tuned and can even win La Sarthe. But it's Gr.X. On the other side it's the most worth it car in relation to the prize and really "special".
I would take the Berlinetta. A solid N 60ies Street Car. And it's a Ferrari.

Last edited:
I bought all 9 Highrollers when they appeared. If i had to decide for only one it would be the Jaguar.
But back to your question. The Miura has when looking back only the streetview like in GT6. In GT5 it had the interior look back with the sun shield or however these slats are called.
Both the Miura and the Ferrari Berlinetta need a good setup. I always rely on the Praiano tunes which help me a lot. The Berlinetta is a bit overprized but a wonderful car. Difficult decision.
The grey Aston Martin swaps into a white swan when fully tuned and can even win La Sarthe. But it's Gr.X. On the other side it's the most worth it car in relation to the prize and really "special".
I would take the Berlinetta. A solid N 60ies Street Car. And it's a Ferrari.

Thank you for the response CoyoteX, it is much appreciated.
You do make a good case for the Berlinetta and the Aston. Seeing as they are two of the least expensive unicorns I may go for both. I would grind to 20M if necessary so 22.5M is not so much more of a stretch :)

Thank you for the response CoyoteX, it is much appreciated.
You do make a good case for the Berlinetta and the Aston. Seeing as they are two of the least expensive unicorns I may go for both. I would grind to 20M if necessary so 22.5M is not so much more of a stretch :)
I think that's a good decision. The Alfa Romeo is nice but not competitive even when fully upgraded. The Ford Mark IV has an ugly plastic interior, there is no nostalgic feeling coming up. The Ferrari 250 GTO is overrated but comes close to reality (55 Million dollars were paid for it recently). A friend of mine loves US Cars so the Cobra Daytona was a must have for him. The Aston Martin he won i think.
It all depends on the personal preferences if you don't want to buy them all.

I still need the :
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 1961 .
Ford Mark IV Race Car 1967
and Jaguar XJ13 1966
I will never buy any of them for 2 reasons :
Too expensives and the way to make money in GTS racing against this stupid AI is really boring and request a lot of time. PD need to increase the credits in daily or FIA events . Even with the elastic auto pilot trick to race BMB against AI need a very long time to make 20.000.000CR
There is not a lot opportunities to race them in online room or FIA /daily event.

WOW - Just noticed (probably mentioned elsewhere and I missed it -------)

The P4 can join Festival Cavallino in professional league!! Yowza!

Bit harder to drive as on sports soft tyres, and the race I did there was another P4 in the race - still won, but with the penalty for being overpowered, win wasn't much, 58k I think. Still opens up new races for the old girl!

Will have to hunt and see if Jag allowed anywhere else too.

I'm currently £20k short of getting the Miura....and I've changed my mind.
I'm going on a spending spree instead to complete my garage, excluding unicorns.
I've decided to refuse the crippling addiction of grinding for unicorns and actually enjoy the game!
Thank you for the advice though.
If, once I have all the other cars, I find myself with £20M to play with i might get one, but I certainly won't be grinding for one!
Until then, they are unicorns, they don't exist :)

Oh yes they do....:cheers:

JagP4.jpg

They are beautiful though!

I've actually got the 330 (roulette), but that jag....:drool::bowdown:

I am jealous, but I must resist!

If I get the Miura, I'll only then be pining for the Jag, and then the Berlinetta....:banghead:

They will always remain long term targets for me, something to strive for, but I won't be grinding. Just going to enjoy the game and if i can ever afford them then great, if not, I'll live with it. Just like real life :)

If I get the Miura, I'll only then be pining for the Jag, and then the Berlinetta....:banghead:

They will always remain long term targets for me, something to strive for, but I won't be grinding. Just going to enjoy the game and if i can ever afford them then great, if not, I'll live with it. Just like real life :)

I understand. Grinding the first 20M was the worst, hardly ever got clean race bonus at BMB at the beginning and it seemed to take forever.
But doing one or two every day added up.

Then "grinding" for the second at Nostalgic 1979 was a breeze in comparison - you have the P4, and I'm assuming that's what you do now? I find they're great fun and don't restrict it to La Sarthe. Monza is a great race too, and doesn't take much longer. St. Croix not so much - I find the AI to be more aggressive there for some reason!

But I agree with your approach - just keep playing the parts you enjoy and one day you'll wake up and find you have 20M to spend!!

Last edited:
I understand. Grinding the first 20M was the worst, hardly ever got clean race bonus at BMB at the beginning and it seemed to take forever.
But doing one or two every day added up.

Then "grinding" for the second at Nostalgic 1979 was a breeze in comparison - you have the P4, and I'm assuming that's what you do now? I find they're great fun and don't restrict it La Sarthe. Monza is a great race too, and don't take much longer. St. Croix not so much - I find the AI to be more aggressive there for some reason!

But I agree with your approach - just keep playing the parts you enjoy and one day you'll wake up and find you have 20M to spend!!

Thanks for that, I suppose once I've finished buying cars the money will start to build up. I know that seems obvious to say, what I mean is once I'm not thinking about credits they'll probably build up faster than I think they will.

Thanks for that, I suppose once I've finished buying cars the money will start to build up. I know that seems obvious to say, what I mean is once I'm not thinking about credits they'll probably build up faster than I think they will.

It will. It's like Mileage Points.... every now and again I look and I'm maxed at 99,999. The stuff in the mileage store I usually don't want or buy for the sake of it but what I do is max out a car on upgrades, otherwise it's just wasted.

I've won nothing over 3m on the wheel. And I've not done much grinding (50 races total on BMB early on). I've got to the point where I have bought everything <10m playing the game normally and am up to 14m credits now working towards that P4.

With the expectation that they'll continue to release new content at least until end of 2019 (New cars and tracks anyway), I'm not hurrying to grind as there is plenty of time left to get there before "GT7" arrives, although I'm mostly doing the various races in the Professional part of GT League this month.

If you play regularly, there's no need (although I'll temper that with saying it's much harder if you don't use GT League).

The only high rollers I bought were the Jaguar XJ13 and 5 hours ago the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe because those two were the only high rollers that I really wanted to own. The others not so much.

I did however score a Ferrari 330 P4 last year thanks to the daily workout wheel.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190418192153.png

I don't plan on buying another high roller anytime soon unless the Ferrari 500 Mondial Pininfarina Coupe '54 arrives or a high roller that will make me want to own one.

I have only seen these things roll by my eyes in roulette. Just on wednesday i barely missed the Miura as a daily car. Have been playing since beta, but 99% being sportmode im still stuck at 8mil even though i have tried to buy as few cars as possible.

I'm currently £20k short of getting the Miura....and I've changed my mind.
I'm going on a spending spree instead to complete my garage, excluding unicorns.
I've decided to refuse the crippling addiction of grinding for unicorns and actually enjoy the game!
Thank you for the advice though.
If, once I have all the other cars, I find myself with £20M to play with i might get one, but I certainly won't be grinding for one!
A really wise decision. My highest respect. PD gives us the DLCs for free (monetary aspect), but grinding for the Highrollers is the highest price... we pay it with our lifetime. This beeing addicted to these exclusive cars (perhaps to compensate my lack of driving skills) is ridiculous. I will continue as i have the actual 9 cars and i learned to see the grinding as a relaxed driving at BMB where i can think of other things while driving or even better thinking nothing at all. But your decision is wiser, on a higher level. You are not a slave of this game anymore.

A really wise decision. My highest respect. PD gives us the DLCs for free (monetary aspect), but grinding for the Highrollers is the highest price... we pay it with our lifetime. This beeing addicted to these exclusive cars (perhaps to compensate my lack of driving skills) is ridiculous. I will continue as i have the actual 9 cars and i learned to see the grinding as a relaxed driving at BMB where i can think of other things while driving or even better thinking nothing at all. But your decision is wiser, on a higher level. You are not a slave of this game anymore.

You are giving me too much credit, but thank you.
I didn't actually find the grinding too bad, it was more the principle of the thing. I can work my way through some Spotify playlists while getting a clean race, not many races where I can say that!
Not quite on the same level as SSRX though, i can read my kindle while doing that race!

Well I finally hit the 20m so I went for the 330 P4. Enjoying this car on Le Sarthe in the Nostalgia races at the moment, it’s a fun car to drive with the right tune.

Now I have to buy some of the 1m cars to complete the Campaign. Probably go for the Ferrari 250 SWB when I have saved enough. That’s a great looking car.

My first high roller car I bought was the Ferrari 330 P4 and then saved up again and bought the Ford Mark IV. Yesterday reached 10mil and looking at getting the DB3S before going for the TZ2. I've been around since GTS launched but I'm slowly saving up for those cars.

Just bought the 250 GT SWB. Well worth the grinding and 12.5mil.

7358899385524027416_0.jpg

I had one in GT6. Thinking about how many were made(162). Imagining if there were a GT Sport marketplace and only 162 of these floating around.
How much would the prices fluctuate?

The racing pedigree of some. Such as: which chassis has the most wins, least mileage, never modded/changes made. Number of previous owners, what if an FIA finalist owned one? What if the same finalist drove it to victory? What if one is the first record holder at Nurburgring?

Original paint, number of livery likes. Does value go down due an E/B player owning one and go up with an A/S owner? How many Clean Race Bonuses were accrued at time of sale? So many things I'm thinking about. Owning the 10+mil cars(imagine the market for the 3 Miura P400s) should just about mean something.

Back