Which 20 Million Car did you buy first

• Thread starter TonyB66
  • 157 comments
I got gifted the Jaguar XJ13 and the first one I bought was the Ferrari 330 because its the fastest for grinding the nostalgic La Sarthe race, I usually do 6:40 or so for every race so you can get 1 million in less than half an hour.
After that I bought the Miura because its into NXX grup (great car), and the Aston Martin because I thought it looks cool/retro. Not sure what to buy next.
The Aston is capable of winning the La Sarthe event easily. With max HP and weight reduction, on Hard tires, I usually finish in around 7:00 minutes. If you use Soft tires, I’m sure you could dip below 7:00. It’s not as fast as the P4, but it’s a nice change once in a while, and you have to drive it completely different than the P4.

The Aston is capable of winning the La Sarthe event easily. With max HP and weight reduction, on Hard tires, I usually finish in around 7:00 minutes. If you use Soft tires, I’m sure you could dip below 7:00. It’s not as fast as the P4, but it’s a nice change once in a while, and you have to drive it completely different than the P4.
I'll try, thanks

I just bought the fourth and last 20 Million car for my garage - the Ferrari 250 GTO. I'd held off as long as I could but got it this morning. Took it Nostalgia Festival and came 10th..... got to find a tune!! :cheers:

EDIT - Found a tune and came....7th! (La Sarthe by the way)

Last edited:
Back