Which 20 Million Car did you buy first

• Thread starter TonyB66
  • 157 comments
201904262235455ljv8.jpg

Nice!!

I'll likely get either the 330 P4 or the Ford Mk.IV, to make things the most bearable for the Nostalgic 1979 races, provided I don't win them both in the daily workout first.

I'll likely get either the 330 P4 or the Ford Mk.IV, to make things the most bearable for the Nostalgic 1979 races, provided I don't win them both in the daily workout first.

Doubt you'll win one..... the fastest is the 330 P4, and it's a nice drive. For me, the Jag is second fastest and the Ford third, but I haven't tuned the Ford yet (although have maxed out upgrades).
Enjoy whatever you get!!

I've won the 330 P4 for my daily workout car, I won't be buying 20,000 car because there is hope maybe I'll win the other two 250 Ferraris to complete my collection.

This is the same guy that gave the great set-ups for the Jag and P4, I haven't tried it it but give it a go!

Damn, no one seems to love the Ford, lol.
Can I race the Daytona Shelby on any cool races that have a decent payout?
I hate spending another 20 mil credits on a car I can't race a bunch.
They need more races for the over priced cars. :>)

Bought the Cobra Daytona first, then bought the Mark IV Ford and just recently bought the Ferrari 250 Passo Corto
Now saving for the Miura. 9 mil to go and Sport mode don't pay jack squat.
Do you have a good tune for Cobra?
Can it win at Nostalgic to pay for itself?

I’m torn between the 250 GTO and the 250 GT. While I prefer the GTO I’m not sure how much use I’d get out of it. Just an uncompetitive race in the Nostalgia 1979 series and that’s it.
Edit. And the Ferrari festival.

Last edited:
I’m torn between the 250 GTO and the 250 GT. While I prefer the GTO I’m not sure how much use I’d get out of it. Just an uncompetitive race in the Nostalgia 1979 series and that’s it.

I've just bought the 250 GT, not tried it yet, waiting until the weekend and I get my wheel out.
Saving up for the Miura too, then I'll have all the N cars.
Don't know if I'll be going for the rest of the GrX Unicorns (got the 330 from the roulette), I'm determined not to but the Jag is just so beautiful :bowdown:

Following on from my 330 P4 purchase I have now bought the 250 GT which is a really fun car to drive and you can actually use it as it’s only N300.

Not sure which will be next I have a few lower priced 1 Million + cars to buy before I drop another 20 Million.

Do you have a good tune for Cobra?
Can it win at Nostalgic to pay for itself?
I think I used a Praiano tune if it wasn’t that one try Hammer racing his tunes are pretty good.

Yes it can win the Nostalgic, but it’s a bit more effort than the P4 or the Jag and you have to get that top speed up by lowering the downforce. Ferrari P4 will do 200-205 mph easily on the straights so that is what you need to aim for with the right gear box ratios and less downforce.

Is there any ideal recommendation for which car to get for the Nostalgia 1979 event? I know that there are technically some slightly cheaper cars that can clear it, but I want to get a machine that's powerful enough that I can complete each race cleanly. So that means I think I may get either the GT40 Mk.IV or the 330, but what about the XJ13?

The XJ13 can do the job quite easily, even if 330's start at the front. Especially if you reduce weight, increase power. Fastest is the 330.

Back