Which 3-5 cars do you wish you could race-modify?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALEEN_S7-GTR
  • 91 comments
  • 12,050 views
Then don't RM them. Problem solved.

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I just meant that a lot of the cars that people want to have a race mod option, will sound like crap and it's unfortunate.

I think the Camaro, Challenger, and NSX to name a few, sound great with a full race exhaust.
 
*Holden Commodore VY SS RM into Holden racing team driven by Mark skaife.

HRT05c.jpg

*Holden Monaro RM into Monaro 427 nations cup works team 24 hour Bathurst winner.
cc1937.jpg


*Nissan Skyline 1991 r32 GTR RM into Gibson motorsport Nissan works team driven by Jim richards.
AR0102.jpg
 
Last edited:
- Mitsu 3000GT (The Puma stickered one from GT1/2)
- LFA
- E92 M3 (Like the LMS race car)
- 8C
- R35 GTR
 
- DB9
- E92 M3
- 599
- LP560
- EVO X (where is the prologue EVO X RM?)
 
I don't care for RMs. I had my mod days back when I was playing NFS:Underground, putting plastic bits onto rice-racers. I don't feel it adds a lot to GT5, to be honest :)
 
I wush I could RM the Toyota Supra from the premium dealership.
 
To be honest I don't really care about the race mods....
but if I can change those rims on those standard cars.... then that'd be nice...
like you don't even want to add any aero kits, spoilers onto those cars because they simply look dumb with stock rims...
well most of them, anyway.
 
1.Viper.
2.F430.
3.Z4 M Coupe.
4.M3.
5.Gallardo.
 
1993 Nissan 240SX (S13)
2002 Mazda RX-7
2004 BMW M3
2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R VSpec Nur II
Any Austin Martin, Love them all!
 
It seems like that the most wanted is the following:

DB9
F430
SLS AMG
M3
Gallardo
Some Ruf/Porsches
LFA
Viper

So please PD, just let us get these :)
 
Personally I would love to see more cars be able to be RM'd than have standards converted into premiums.

I would LOVE to see these RM's:

Ferarri 430, 458, 599
all lambos
Rufs
Aston DB9
Veyron!

Those are just a few. I have all 17 RM cars and cant wait to be able to get more!

It should also be easier for PD to add race modification options for existing car than adding a totally new car to the game. I hope there are more RM options to come when DLC is released.
 
I'm gonna forgo cars like the Skyline or NSX because 'technically', there are enough race versions (excluding JGTC cars).

My picks:

1) DB9 (enough said. probably one of the top choices)
2) MR2 GT-S (SW20 .. give me a TRDGT variant)
3) Z4M (A common competitor in WTCC so why not?)
4) S2000 (A common AutoX car along with choice #5..)
5) Miata (Undoubtbly one of the most favorite AutoX car)
 
1. Lamborghini Superveloce
2. Dodge Challenger SRT8
3. BMW Z4
4. Fiat 500 :dopey:👍
 
I'm struggling with some of these suggestions. Many people are suggesting cars that don't need to be RM because the race version is already in the game. There are several cars that have track version, it's just done for you already. Sometimes there are several to choose from (see: Ford GT, Nissan GT-R).

McLaren F1? - BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
BMW M3? - BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
Dodge Viper? - Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
Audi R8? - Audi R8 LMS Race Car ‘09

I could go on but I'm sure you get my point. Better suggestions would be cars that don't have a track analog in the game already (better yet if a real life one exists!).

Anyways, on to my suggestions:

1. Ferrari 430
470_tafel_sebring_rickdole.jpg


2. Aston Martin DB9
2005-Aston-Martin-DBR9-Front-View-590x442.jpg


3. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione ‘08 (photoshopped idea from Jalopnik)
competizione_8c.jpg


And I know it isn't in the game, but, you know, while they're at it...:sly:
4. Cadillac CTS-V Touring Car
Cadillac-CTS-V_Race-Car_12-%5BGM-Media%5D.jpg
 
Aston Martin DB9
BMW E90 M3
Audi A4/S4/RS4
Ferrari F430/F430 Scuderia
 
It seems like that the most wanted is the following:

DB9
F430
SLS AMG
M3
Gallardo
Some Ruf/Porsches
LFA
Viper

So please PD, just let us get these :)

You forgot the Saleen S7.:sly:

And that red widebody 8C is form "digimods.com" Make sure to check it out! (if you like widebody anything-no copyright intended)
 
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Mitsubishi GTO TT '96
Mazda RX7 FC3S '90
Ruf RGT
Fiat Coupe

:):)
 
1. Saleen s7 (lol pattern)
2. Honda eg (civic or delsol with the gt2 style racemod)
3. 240z,270z or 280z
4. Kubelwagen
5. Ford mustang (old or new)

+1
 
Aston DB9 (like everybody said and with good reason)
aston-martin-racing-gulf-dbr9-02.jpg


Maserati GT (there is a cup for them)
GranTurismo_MC.jpg


Audi Quattro into Rallyesport Quattro would also be great! :D
A1_06-Audi-Quattro-A1-Group-B.jpg


The Swift Cup Version would also be very cool:
Hinton%20Suzuki%20Cup%2008.jpg
 
1) Lexus LF-A
lexus-lfa-supergt.jpg


2) BMW 2002 Turbo
davidnikolas_2002_3.jpg


3) AE86 Corolla Levin
16_1280x960_2.jpg


4) BMW M3 E92
bmw_m3_alms5.jpg


5) RUF CTR2
vc_99_ruf_steve_andy.jpg
 
Those suggestionns are all fine. But what's definitely lacking an RM treatment is most regretably the Miatas.

I really have know idea why I can RM a TVR when I can't do the same to one of the most raced cars on the planet.

It would be so much more awesome to just add the little numbers and stickers. Real Spec Miata status.
 
Those suggestionns are all fine. But what's definitely lacking an RM treatment is most regretably the Miatas.

I really have know idea why I can RM a TVR when I can't do the same to one of the most raced cars on the planet.
It would be so much more awesome to just add the little numbers and stickers. Real Spec Miata status.

One of the most raced cars on the planet? Where the hell did you get that idea from? Maybe in america or something where about 1% of the population is actually interested in motorsport but not the world.

Anyway

Aston Martin DB9
Saleen S7
BMW 2002 Turbo
Ferrari F430 (also how about bringing back the F360)
Renault Clio
Nissan GT-R (not JTGC)
Volvo S60
 
I wush we could RM the Volvo C30.

volvo30.jpg
 
RM for the Fiat 500 would be awesome, like the Abarth:

DSCF1653-thumbnail2.JPG
 
I wush we could RM the Volvo C30.

volvo30.jpg

Great Idea:tup:
I wouldn't have bought that car, if there hasn't been the seasonal race for the C30. But it's so much fun to drive and I love the aero parts!
 
I'm with the majority here. M3's, RX-7's, but if I get other stuff race modifiable I wasn't looking for then I'm not complaining, I'll still get all of them.
 
Those suggestionns are all fine. But what's definitely lacking an RM treatment is most regretably the Miatas.

I really have know idea why I can RM a TVR when I can't do the same to one of the most raced cars on the planet.

It would be so much more awesome to just add the little numbers and stickers. Real Spec Miata status.

you mean this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&biw=1218&bih=780

and this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1t:429,r:19,s:0&tx=101&ty=67&biw=1218&bih=780

Those would be sweet!
 
Last edited:
Back