W wrxkurt Messages 197 Messages wrxkurt Mar 3, 2011 #91 Ferrari 458 Fiat 500 (old or new) Lancer Evolution IV 2010 Subaru Impreza STi VW Samba Bus. Why not? I think it would be fun.
Ferrari 458 Fiat 500 (old or new) Lancer Evolution IV 2010 Subaru Impreza STi VW Samba Bus. Why not? I think it would be fun.
D DMC_S2000 Messages 184 Mar 3, 2011 #92 1. Honda NSX-R '02 (instead of the Acura NSX '91 2. At least 1 Ferrari 3. At least 1 Lamborghini 4. Aston Martin 5. For the love of God, their are so many Skylines but at least one of them isn't convertable to RM! (I'm sure you got my point)...
1. Honda NSX-R '02 (instead of the Acura NSX '91 2. At least 1 Ferrari 3. At least 1 Lamborghini 4. Aston Martin 5. For the love of God, their are so many Skylines but at least one of them isn't convertable to RM! (I'm sure you got my point)...