Which 3-5 cars do you wish you could race-modify?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SALEEN_S7-GTR
  • 91 comments
  • 12,050 views
Those suggestionns are all fine. But what's definitely lacking an RM treatment is most regretably the Miatas.

I really have know idea why I can RM a TVR when I can't do the same to one of the most raced cars on the planet.

It would be so much more awesome to just add the little numbers and stickers. Real Spec Miata status.

While the MX-5s are not RM (or even track versions), the premium ones have a bunch of aero kits and you can already lighten them to practically bare bones already. I feel like the only missing ingredient is the livery. Same goes for many of the Ferraris (see: Enzo)
 
We need more RM cars around the 300-500 hp range. There aren't too many cars around there that are comparable.

S2000
Rx-7 FC & FD
Skylines
AE86
Miata
350/370z
BMW m3 & z4
Ruf ctr

different evos and subbies.
 
- The BMW E92 M3 into the GT2-class M3 (E92) GT2 (or GTR)
- Corvette ZR1 not into the current 600+ RM car but the again into the FIA class C6.R GT2
- Aston Martin DB9 into the DBR9 GT1 car
- Audi R8 into its FIA GT3 class or the LMS
- Nissan R35 GTR into its FIA GT1 race car
 
If they allowed modification of the Cerbera and it handled like the LM car in GT1 I'd be loving it. That is still my fav car in any version of GT yet.
 
*Holden Commodore VY SS RM into Holden racing team driven by Mark skaife.

HRT05c.jpg

*Holden Monaro RM into Monaro 427 nations cup works team 24 hour Bathurst winner.
cc1937.jpg


*Nissan Skyline 1991 r32 GTR RM into Gibson motorsport Nissan works team driven by Jim richards.
AR0102.jpg

How could you RM these if they already are RM'ed?
 
1. Renault Clio '00 (sleeper car extraordinaire)
2. Dodge Viper ACR '08
3. Mercedes SLR Mclaren
4. Nissan Fairlady Z '07 (350Z)
 
Definitely want the R32 GTR to be RM into the Gibson Motorsports car, Godzilla anyone?
 
1.Ford GT
2.Mazda RX-8 ( To turn it into like a JGTC )
3.G37
4.Mercedes SLR Mclaren
5.Aston Martin Vanquish
 
Ford GT
F430(F430 Challenge look a like:drool: )
2007 Miata
Maserati Gran Turismo
Cobra 427
 
I don't care for RMs. I had my mod days back when I was playing NFS:Underground, putting plastic bits onto rice-racers. I don't feel it adds a lot to GT5, to be honest :)

If you think the race modded cars in GT5 are "plastic bits on rice-racers" then I don't think you really understand the race mods...
 
Mustang, Viper, Skyline, Supra and every Major manufactures flagship sports car
 
Last edited:
Any Ferarri, lamborghini, Lancer Evo X, Mazda RX7 FD or FC.
 
If you could rm the DB9 I would actually run to japan and kiss kaz in person
 
How about the Jaguar XKR?

2010-JaguarRSR-XKR-GT-Front-Angle-View-588x405.jpg


jaguar-xkr-gt3.jpg
 
The 2 premium Mustangs and the newer Challenger. I know there is a long list of cars that should be RM'd but those 3 would be awesome. Why? Because we have the 2 Camaros and the older Challenger, RM the new one and the 2 Mustangs and you could make a kick ass event with those 6 RM'd muscle cars.
 
1. Volvo C30 R-Design '09
Would give another hot hatch RM, and this is an awesome car!
2. BMW M5 '08
Would be awesome, period.
3. Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe '07
Work for Ford, so I am a little biased.
 
1. Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg
2. G37 (SEMA Award 2008) <-- This car is phenomenal for a FR! If you don't have one, get one!
3. Commodore SS '04
4. Any S2000
5. Any Renault Clio
 
1) Ferrari F430/ Scuderia
2) BMW M3 Couple (premium)
3) Aston Matrin DB9
4) Mazeratti Grand Turismo S
5) All the rest of the cars in the game!!!
 
1. Fiat 500
2. Caterham Fireblade
3. Saleen S7
4. FT-86
5. BMW 2002 Turbo
 
Audi Avant
Buick GNX
Mercury Cougar
S2000
Any BMW

Wish all the RUFs were premiums.
 
1. Lamborghini Murcielago SV
2. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
3. Lancia Stratos (Tarmac race car)
4. Lexus LFA
5. Dodge Viper GTS
 
Ford GT
Lexus LFA
Aston Martin DB9
Jaguar XKR
Renault Clio V6
but wasting time making a thread like this cause will never happen.
 
RUF RGT
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Lexus LFA
Ferrari 430
Aston Martin DB9
 
RUF Yellowbird
One of the Lotus Esprits
Ferrari 458 Italia
Buick GNX
Plymouth Superbird

I know many of them are not premiums though.
 
Ferrari Enzo
Aston Martin DB9
Mini Cooper S
Nissan GTR or Spec V
Alfa Romeo Brera.
 
I would really want 1, Ford GT
2, Mclaren F1
3, GTR R34
4, Pagani Zonda R
5, VW Beetle:p
:gtpflag::gtpflag:
 
TVR Speed 12.

But then it would be massively overpowered and would destroy nearly every car.
 
Back