Which car and track combo are YOU looking forward to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 156 comments
  • 8,065 views

MagpieRacer

Moderator
Messages
19,458
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
Messages
Seagull_Racer
Sick of seeing negative stuff so no negative track or car comments here, lets just have some good combo banter.

With the release of the car/track lists, which car/track combination are you most looking forward to driving?

For me, certainly looking forward to the F430 scuderia on Cape Ring and the Ferrari F10 should be a blast around Grand Valley.

However, and call me boring if you will but the Nissan GTR Spec-V on the Nordschleife is gonna be mega fun!
 
Really lookin forward to taking an NSX type R around Trial Mountain. Am a traditionalist!
 
Well any car in the game that has made the Top Gear power board on the Top Gear Test Track, I'll prove to everyone that that Ben Collins is a liar and I am infact the Stig by matching all the times.

Then, probably alot of Mx-5ing on Laguna Seca and Tsukuba, and I'm also anxious to try out the rally stages and some of the fantasy tracks.
 
Nurburging + M3 👍👍👍👍:sly:
 
Mazda 787B on Sarthe w/Day-Night cycle.
 
Scion TC (my car) on George V Paris
Bugatti Veyron on Citta di Aria

Seriously... those are what I was thinking of a few weeks ago....
 
Nurburging + Nissan Silvia
 
Any Viper really and Top gear test track :)
 
My combo:

Ferrari 458 Italia , Mercedes SLS AMG, McLaren MP4-12C
Nurburgring 24h, Night, Rain with widescreen wipers,headlights and pit stops!
 
Highly Modded Fiat 500 around Cape Ring and Nurburgring 24h (yes, it will happen, someday). I cannot wait, all of the swooping corners; OOFT! ;)
 
Mazda 787b + Cape Ring by far. Kissing all the apex' and overtaking around the outside of corners, balls to the wall driving.
F10 + Monaco, Mercedes SLS + Nurburgring and Peugeot 908 + Le Mans are close 2nds.
 
Ferrari f50 on spa....no wait....



Seriously though....mclaren f1 on the ring
 
Mazda 787b + Cape Ring by far.

^ Peugeot 908 HDI FAP on cape ring also.

Plus other tracks like (named a few):

Circuit De La Sarthe
Monza
High Speed Ring
Grand Valley Speedway
Deep Forest
Autumn Ring
Indianapolis Motor speedway
 
Last edited:
Green Hell with a VW Golf mk4 R32.

can't wait!
 
Scion TC (my car) on George V Paris
Bugatti Veyron on Citta di Aria

Seriously... those are what I was thinking of a few weeks ago....

I feel your pain. I've had some great times with tC's in Forza and Citta di Aria was just heavenly.

However, there's a lot that I am looking forward to, in the spirit of the OP. Leaving aside things I've had the opportunity to play over the last three years, the Alfa TZ at Cote d'Azur is a combination that will be high on my list. Also the '74 Lancer, Starion and 240RS rally cars on a variety of course maker tracks.
 
Lexus LF-A - la Sarthe
Civic/Trueno - All GT original tracks

Also will love to try a NASCAR around the 'ring.

NASCAR barred from taking part in 24hr races due to having no lights??
 
BMW M3 at the 24hr nurburgring cofiguration

Honda Civic TYPE R at SSR7

Seat Ibiza Cupra at Madrid

Dodge Challenger SRT 10 at Monza Raining 👍
 
hehe All of them :)

I do have a soft spot for the Cougar and I love the Nurburgring so I can see myself doing many laps there tuning and trying to get the most out of it.
 
BNR34 On Nurb
M3 on Nurb

Otherwise, I was thinking of a Renault Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85 on Tahiti Maze...:(
2 disappointments, the R5 won't be 'premium' so no cockpit view, and Tahiti Maze won't be in GT5...
 
'06 Corvette Z06 on Laguna Seca. :)
 
Audi TTS Coupe on Nurburgring at night (and during the rain, if possible)
 
Zonda R at Nordschleife
M3 CSL on Nordschleife
Corvette ZR-1 at Laguna Seca
Focus Rally Car on Toscana
Ferrari 458 at anything
Veyron at SSR7 (REALLY want to hear how they did with the sound)
 
Both Ferrari F1's @ Monza. Want to compare Lap time between GT5 v F1 2010 v Real Life.

Then if I'm satisfied the F1's are relatively well done, which would be impressive for a game not centred around open wheel formula's, I'll take it to the 'ring purely because I've always wondered what a modern F1 could do on that track.
 
Back