Which car and track combo are YOU looking forward to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 156 comments
  • 8,065 views
Every premium car on my favourite tracks. I'm a time trial freak.
 
Aston DB9 on the Nürburgring at night

Gallardo on Deep Forest or Grand Valley

458 Italia on Monza
 
Maserati MC12 at Spa.


Oh wait...
 
Is the M5 Premium? If so:

M5 on Nurburgring 24H Weather/Night Cycle
 
Corolla S205 rally car on chamonix. Loved that licence test in GT4. i beat it by ~16 seconds when i finally finished it without restarting for crashing.
 
Ferrari 458 Italia at Deep Forrest and Bugatti Veyron at Special Stage 7.
And the AMG SLS on the Ring, and the Lamborghinis of course, and the other Ferraris aswell, and and and...
 
I really want to do the GT-R around Nurburgring.

I want to try to beat the real life time. Any other cars that have done the Ring I'd like to try and beat their real life times, on pro physics, all aids off, etc.

edit: also want to do some old time racing. I want to drive the 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 on some tracks that it actually raced it. Nurburgring and Monza. I really wish Spa was included, since it raced there, as well at Sebring and Le Mans. All iconic tracks, it's a shame they're missing.
 
Last edited:
McLaren F1 vs MP4-12C at the Top Gear Test Track. Classic Old vs. New Top Gear race.
 
Just realized that Circuit de La Sarthe is actually Le Mans. So I'll be there for sure with my Alfa Romeo race car.

Still wish Spa was in, since I like that track and it was in previous games. Sebring would be nice, since it's another famous endurance track, but that's alright, can't have it all.
 
Special Stage Route 7 in the McLaren F1. :dopey:
 
GT40 + La Sarthe.
Or one of them fancy Ferrari F1 cars on the Daytona road course.
 
me and some friends are doing andurance races in stock 1st gen miatas on the ring
 
Kind of amazing how people can have over 1000 cars to pick from and yet choose to complain about those they can't have...
 
Just take a Fiat 500 1.2 8v Lounge around Cape Ring.

Oh wait...

Wait, oh?
 
RBR X1 Prototype @ Grand Valley Speedway

Also, every car that's in GT5 that's on Top Gear's fastest cars around their Test Track. I want to see how I stack up against The Stig.

Edit:
Complete list of cars with a timed lap of TGTT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Top_Gear_test_track_Power_Lap_Times

I haven't gone through it thoroughly to see how many GT5 cars are on the list, but it looks like quite a few.
 
Suzuki Cappuccino around a custom made twisty track. I'm a sucker for the light weight cars:)
 
Kind of amazing how people can have over 1000 cars to pick from and yet choose to complain about those they can't have...

Would you rather go on a date with a "10" or five "2s"?

It's the age old battle of quality vs. quantity.
 
I like the sound of the Grand Tour (under Special Events, Lv. 13 required) in the Maserati Gran Turismo. I'd like it even better if I could do it in the Maserati Mistral or the Tipo 61, but the car isn't in the game.

I'd also like to take the Aston Martin DB9 around Cape Ring South. I know I've been critical of Cap Ring in general, but the South layout looks pretty nifty.

I'd love to take on the Eiger K Trail (hell, I'd do the G and W Trails as well, but I'd probably go in the Lancia Stratos rally car because it's a Stratos) in the 1974 Mitusbishi Lancer 1600 GSR rally car, because my dad used to rally one semi-professionally back when he was my age. He's never driven a Lancer since his old one broke down and couldn't be repaired (I actually think he was a little heartbroken by it).

And since I've always loved TVR for the styling, I'd probably take on Madrid in the 1994 Tamora.
 
Ferrari F40 around the ring in the rain.:drool:
 
If it can be modified as in GT4, then a Stage-4 turbo Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car on Special Stage Route 7. I'm coming for you, Akio Asakura and Shima Tatsuya!
 
Caterham Sevenblade(my next car)
cat7r3.jpg


To recreate this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwRgSZiKTk
 
Back