Which car and which Settings for Clubman Cup Plus in Tsukuba?

• Thread starter MaxP
  • 32 comments
Germany
Germany
I've tried various cars, but I always either lack the necessary power on the straights or the cars aren't agile around the corners.

With which car did you master the race?

i nailed that race in a EK9 Civic touring car that was up for grabs in the UCD a good while back. had to fiddle around with the settings a bit before i got the car up to acceptable performance.

I used a M3 E92 on Sports Softs, but I also fiddled with the final gear ratio insofar that I top out at about 121 mph. On most courses, that’s not great, but on Tsukuba, the resulting improvement in the car’s acceleration was perfect.

Last edited:
I used the Celica GT Four when it was up for grabs in the UCD a few weeks ago. Had to fumble with the settings but 4WD cars tend to cheese the event pretty easily.

Mazda Demio.. XD. I did need to use nitrous, but with another couple attempts I might be able to do it without nitrous. You can get some wicked cornering rotation, easy power early on corner exit, and it's so small you can just chuck it into anything.

Pics don't show but widebody plus full aero, went down -1 in wheel size, wide wheels and wide offset.

edit: transmission should be set to 180. Oh and after some further testing, the Medium RPM turbo should be used, it has more torque which will help get you out of those tight corners on Tsukuba. Use TC5 just for launch, then turn it down to 1 or off for the rest of the race.

edit 2: okay, more testing, this time managed to take the gold sans nitrous. Same settings as below, but you want to add Weight Reduction 3, Body Rigidity, Racing Sequential Shifter and then set the transmission to 170. Medium RPM turbo with anti-lag, shift right when the bar starts turning blue so that you're constantly building boost. You'll top out at right at your braking point for the final bend, and you'll literally fly past opponents coming out of the hairpins.

Attachments

• 20220403_011427.jpg
    20220403_011427.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 20220403_011440.jpg
    20220403_011440.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 369
  • 20220403_011454.jpg
    20220403_011454.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Lightly moded GR Yaris was good to do. Most important was start of the race.
Yup, I found as long as you can get either behind, or better yet ahead of the leader getting out of T1 you're good. You can make the move on the final hairpin if you can't take the lead after T1. Most important I found was launch - getting your timing right and having TC turned up to smooth out the launch helps massive.
Very easy with gr yaris, clio v6 and integra work fine too. In grneral your target lap time is 1.04
Yeah if you can consistently nail a 1:04 you'll have it in the bag.

The fully hopped up Demio is proving to be a true machine, 1:04:something but I might try and see if I can get it down to 1:03 on some hotlaps. The rigidity upgrade is a little OP on it.

I have been trying so many different cars for this and never been anywhere close. What an amazing setup thank you! I managed a 1:02.397 in my second race and with a controller! Feel I am so much quicker with the dual sense then my wheel

I've been successful with these:

• AE86 (Copied Tsuchiya's specs, somehow...)
  • A45 AMG
  • Radical SR3 SL
  • Evo 6

All are equipped with Sports Soft tires. The AMG has the better top end speed as well.

I've tried various cars, but I always either lack the necessary power on the straights or the cars aren't agile around the corners.

With which car did you master the race?
lancia delta integrale came up in used cars , throw that into the mix

I used the WRX Gr.B Road Car with sports soft tires and ECU set to 86%.
I spent a lot of time and fake money modifying really nice fake cars that just couldn't seem to get ahead in this race. The WRX Gr.B Road Car did it for me on the very first attempt- it dominated from turn one to the finish line. MANY THANKS Salyn!

The Clio RS 220 Trophy 16

Didn't need much upgrading either. Just SS tires, sport brakes, the mid-rpm turbocharger, and make sure the Auto-Brake is off.

Last edited:
i nailed that race in a EK9 Civic touring car that was up for grabs in the UCD a good while back. had to fiddle around with the settings a bit before i got the car up to acceptable performance.
Can u write on the which settings u did it. Thx

I used the Corvette gr.3-road car. sports hards, Downforce maxed. Also had nitrous.
I also had trouble with this race this was the 6th car I tried. Won on the first try with this car.

Last edited:
One of the most satisfying wins I’ve had is a clean P1 with a BMW i3. Even fully tuned on soft sports it’s several pp short of 550, and tops out at 150 km/h. But it accelerates and handles well enough.

Attachments

• D7B9A7EF-0D27-455D-A9D8-E34CFE6652AD.jpeg
    D7B9A7EF-0D27-455D-A9D8-E34CFE6652AD.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 21
  • 28857CE0-98F9-42E8-8662-15D75C405060.jpeg
    28857CE0-98F9-42E8-8662-15D75C405060.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 21

Latest Posts

Back