Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,192 views
Messages
195
Italy
Italy
Messages
Fender_st
Messages
r u kiddin me?!?
I'm very excited about incoming (sooner or later) Zahara de la Sierra new track.

Killing time... Have you decided wich car you will use for the very first drive to enjoy the longest track of gran turismo saga?

That's my choice
Toyota Supra RZ'97 tuned (550pp)

Edit : Fiat 500 Abarth doesn't count.
 
Last edited:
I'm considering a few things.

My Shelby Series one is a blast to drive and is a great car just to go around in, and it's the same story with my C7 Corvette. However, I'm also taking a strong liking to my Mazda 323F, and I may be tempted to try it with a 2CV for my first drive, as well.

So many options...
 
Probably the Skyline R32 or Nissan 2020.
 
lotus elise or pagani huayra!
 
94' Mazda MX-5 Miata Stock (ABS OFF ) on CH followed by a BMW M3 Stock, and then a RUF Yellowbird Stock (ABS OFF ) on CM tires.
 
Pagani huara
 
My beloved R32. Can't wait to throw it around there!
 
Probably going with my '63 Corvette or '69 Camaro Z/28. Simple and not overpowered, very familiar with how they handle. Can't wait for a nice cruise :)

Something slow since the track took so long to get here. Maybe the Citroen 2CV or a Fiat 500.
What if there are massive hills?
 
Saleen S7, my favorite car in both GT4 and GT6.
 
What if there are massive hills?

I'm kidding around, though I'll probably drive something with low PP so I can get a good feel for the track before tearing it up. :)
 
Whatever Time Trial limits they put on it - 600, 550, 500 pp? It'll be like a long Ascari.
 
We still ain't got nothing, but if the code is there, then I guess it's just a matter of waiting for the release. I'll cruise in either the VW Beetle or the Samba Bus and even respect my lane.
 
Back