Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,194 views
Probably an E92 M3 bone stock, because the answers always M3.
 
Boss 302, close to stock C6 ZR1, V12 Vantage, Aventador, LFA Nurburgring .... oh the choices. But if this were real life, ANYTHING WITH THE TOP OFF!!!!
 
Something quick, but not too fast. Maybe the 86 Racing.
 
Comfortable cruising: RUF 3400S or the Cleo 24V
Tear it up: LCC Rocket or the 458 Italia
Thanks PD. Now open it up for the masses!
 
I'm probably going to take out an open top LMP, most likely my Audi R10
 
For me it'll have to be a classic European Sports car. Perhaps the Ferrari 250 GT. Or maybe a Europa. Or a Stratos. Or a Countach! Too many choices!

Probably a Countach.
250 GTO Street version! ;) Sport Hard, custom transmission for highway gears. Everything else stock!
 
Probably my Black Cobra first (or whatever I have to drive first in the special event.) I'll probably do 20 laps of it in different cars as soon as I can though.
 
Alfa Romeo VGT. I'm betting they come together. The Alfa is already in the files too, right?
 
I'll be in my Gallardo with Racing Hard tires
 
Torn on Nissan Concept 2020 and my old LFA Nurburgring Package.
 
Either my Aston Martin V12 Vantage, or my Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.
 
dont know yet, still waiting the track to be available...:cool:
 
Probably going to first cruise along to memorize the track, so to have the best sound while doing that it can only be the Pontiac Tempest LeMans.
 
BMW VGT for me. Then more than likely my little Suzuki Cappuccino EA21 Race Car. 2 of my favourite cars in GT6 so far.
 
Shelby Cobra 427 S/C. Or if they release a new car at time same time, probably that.
 
Back