Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,193 views
ill drive either the sexy SLS AMG or V12 Vantage
 
Ferrari 458 Italia is just preferred to the Lexus LF-A. I could use one for day and the other night. Then I'll decide on a 4WD for rain.
 
Pagani Zonda C12 of some variant or a stock Mercedes E55 AMG or a Nissan GTR Nismo (that's if it comes with 'Zahara') But if anything esle, something with a good amount of power.
 
Last edited:
Either tuned Huayra or the 2007 Atenza (My Avatar)
 
My beloved FXX, XNR Ghia Roadster or FTO Super Touring Car.
 
I will use the Aston Martin DP-100 Vision GT to get the job done.
 
I'll take my Boss 302 around.
 
Any one of these: SLS, F430 or Scuderia, 458, Gallardo, Shelby GT500 or Boss 302, maybe a hot hatch...

But I'll most likely take the McLaren F1 since it's my #1 ultimate dream car :D

I'm pretty sure I won't get enough of this track though. The scenery looks fantastic, I can't bloody wait to check it out!
 
if it comes with special events as it seems, and pre-defined cars... whatever PD chooses. :dopey:

but seriously, NSX Type R '02.
 
What does the track layout look like
 
I'm likely going to drive an old muscle car around it, and not a 15th Anniv. Edition car. That limits my choices by quite a lot.
 
May drive the R37 GT-R Concept.

Too wide and not enough tight corners for my trolluccino.
 
I might drive the Aston VGT or the Audi R8.
 
A stock LFA Nurburgring Package with SS tyres.
 
  1. hey guys when are we going to get this track anyway I haven't heard a great deal about it that's all
 
  1. hey guys when are we going to get this track anyway I haven't heard a great deal about it that's all
Nobody knows. All we know is it's in the 1.10 files.
 
Downloading an update ATM but i have the 1.10 already.
 
As ever, my FD on CS tyres will be the first car I take out.
 
Ferrari 250 GT while listening to Chris Rea. And taking my bloody time.
 
I don't really know, if it's tied to a special event, whatever I have to use there.
 
Back