Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,193 views
I've been cruising the most with the BTR and loving it. (see avatar)
 
I've been driving my CTR2.

With sports hard or lesser tires, that car is undriveable without ABS. :boggled:
 
I bought my PS4 the week they released this track, and I put down the DS4 and got my PS3 hooked up just to play GT6. Other than to unlock the track, my first car I used was my flyin' miata
10684041_1458386841117126_408945462_n_zps2752760d.jpg
 
My '69 camaro z-28. My favorite 500pp car.
 
Its like the miata was made for that track, i love to drive my miata-T at Zahara :cool:
 
The first free run I did was with the Lotus F1 1985. I did however massively enjoy lapping with the Toyota LMP1 2012.
 
Front engine rear drive cruisers like Jag XK RS '11 and Ferrari 365 go well here. Can I suggest 10:00.0 as a Silver time for 550pp sport hard equipped cars?
 
Back