Which car are you going to drive for the very first time on Zahara track?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fender_st
  • 397 comments
  • 25,194 views
A box with 4 wheels. :)

This?

4D89E67453B7942F96F519D2D6C6.jpg



:)
 
Since I'll most likely be opening a Sierra one make Nismo GT-R Lobby, I'll most likely end up driving the Nismo first.
 
Since I'll most likely be opening a Sierra one make Nismo GT-R Lobby, I'll most likely end up driving the Nismo first.

What's all the hype about the Nismo GT-R? Forgive me for not knowing anything about it, but it just seems like another GT-R with some stuff tacked onto it.
 
What's all the hype about the Nismo GT-R? Forgive me for not knowing anything about it, but it just seems like another GT-R with some stuff tacked onto it.
600HP stock GT-R that looks unique.
 
What's all the hype about the Nismo GT-R? Forgive me for not knowing anything about it, but it just seems like another GT-R with some stuff tacked onto it.
Its new. Even if its just a stack of bodykit instead of entirely new model, Its still new. I could be careless about it tbh.
 
... hmm ... let me think ... yeah! a white Abart 500 from '99 with 🤬 default SRF would be my choice. r.
 
My first drive was with the '88 Supra in practise mode on section 1. @EDK hopefully use these sections in a WRS.
 
Well it ended up being the 67 Cougar XR7. I was in it already and jumped into the 1st little practice thingy with it to get a look at the track.

I will be taking my GT40 LM out there later today to do the first full lap without traffic and see how it does.
 
Fiat Abarth 500.

Wait, not included the time rally, fine. The Huayra.
 
I'll probably bring out my old, trusty cruiser; my TVR V8S
 
OP Fixed : Fiat 500 Abarth doesn't count. ;-)
 
It ended up being my Fiat Punto HGT Abarth, and then it was my touge Spec Miata :cheers:
 
I'm debating between the Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger (new models). After that, I'll probably take a Cobra for a spin - hopefully not too literally!
 
True to my word, I drove my Renault R8 Gordini on Zahara first. I think I'll post a photo later today after I get home from work.
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '99
 
If GT could have a bike, this would be the thing I would drive for the very first time on Zahara, a MotoGP bike would be cool. :D
 
Nismo GTR.

Car is just begging for Zahara.

And people just dismissing it as just another GTR, no it is much more than just another GTR, it's the GTR that got expelled from school for beating up the principal.
 
My Amuse S2k is waiting to be raced at zahara:D With no aids of course :cheers:
 
Back