Which car are you looking forward to drive in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter user44
  • 1,493 comments
  • 179,120 views
img_7229.jpg


800px-1999_Toyota_TS020_01.jpg


toyota%20gt-one%20rode%20car%201.jpg


250px-Toyota_FT-HS_at_NYIAS.jpg


audi-front.jpg


audi-r15-2.jpg


Thoes 2 AUDI cars look nice
Witch one's are thay
 
(top)Audi R10 TDI
(bottom) Audi R15 TDI
 
Holden Coupe 60.

wallpaper_05.htm
 
It's a long shot, but what do you guys think the chances of this appearing are? If this was included (or any other of the classic F1 car), it would just make the game truly epic.

rc3s42.jpg
 
McLaren? in....check, Honda? in....check, Car old enough not to be affected by current F1 licence? yep...check.
So it all depends on whether PD wants it to be in, both manufacturers agreeing perhaps and whether the car is available to model.
Hope those old ( I prefer even older F1 cars ) will be represented but I wouldn't hold my breath........:)
 
Yeah there is a tiny chance, but driving Ayrton Senna's McLaren around Monaco would be great fun. The 1972 JPS lotus would be a nice inclusion as well.
 
McLaren-F1-Family.jpg


The first thing I will do in GT5 is drive the F1 road car on the Nurburgring 24h circuit...

you read my minds!!!!
Can wait to drive F1 and MY FAVORITE F1 LM... Also I want to drive both GTR models short and long tail...:dunce:👍
 
sauber-mercedes-c9.gif


The Sauber Mercedes C9.

If rain makes the cut, then driving at 220+ mph at La Sarthe in the wet is godly.
 
I want to drive this car. As it is my own. 1990 SW20 MR2. But GT5 will most likley have the 1999 version.

ReallyRed5.jpg


ReallyRed2.jpg


Also the Mclaren F1,

Nissan R89C LM

R89Cflat.jpg


Subaru Impreza WRX STi version 8

BlackVersion8.jpg
 
Here's to hoping the WRX's sound realistic this time :lol:
 
+1 for perfect sounding WRX & STI Scoobies.One other race car, i'm looking forward to is one quad cam XJR-9LM.Plus the Bathurst TWR XJS from the 85 race, in OZ.Audi Sport Quattro E2 rally car.Would be awesome to race in 50's & 60's Brit Touring car races ( Falcons & Cameros vs mk1 Escorts, Minis, Lotus Cortinas, mk1 Jags etc ).Plus 80's & early 90's Brit Touring car races ( M3s, Sierra RS500s, Rover 3500 & more.Plus Merc 190 Cosworths, Volvo T5 turbo, Audi A4, Renault Lagunas, Primeras, Mondeos etc.
 
Last edited:
Ferrari
-430 Scuderia
-360 CS
-F355
-333SP
-F50 GT

Porsche
-GT3 RS 3.8
-RS Spyder
-GT1

Pagani
-Zonda Cinque
-Zonda R
 
I look forward to drive all pre-eighties Ferraris but specially - if may wish is granted - to race graphite grey BMW M3 e30 around Nordschleife... at night ...with aftermarket stiffer suspension ...against a pack of tuned black Mercedeses 190E
I'm salivating just thinking about that.
 
I'm looking forward to some night touge style driving. Hopefully there'll be a track sort of like a mountain pass. Then buy an import of some kind, bit of power, race suspension... and don't blink :D
 
I look forward to drive all pre-eighties Ferraris but specially - if may wish is granted - to race graphite grey BMW M3 e30 around Nordschleife... at night ...with aftermarket stiffer suspension ...against a pack of tuned black Mercedeses 190E
I'm salivating just thinking about that.

and also mk II and mk III Golfs GTI. Does anyone else miss them in previous GT games?
VW-Golf-GTI-Mk-II-lg.jpg
 
I was perfectly happy with the Mk1 GTi to be honest, wouldn't mind the Mk2 though especially the 1989 Rallye version.:)
 
Just a point, was I not the only person to notice the lack of classic fords in previous gt games? A mk2 RS2000 perhaps?

RS2000_MK2_Ford_Escort.jpg
 
Just a point, was I not the only person to notice the lack of classic fords in previous gt games? A mk2 RS2000 perhaps?

Hell yeah, and these ones please..:D

oultonpark030617.jpg


FordSierraRS500Cosworth_.jpg


Yeah I know the Sierra Cosworth RS500 looks incredibly vulgar but I would love to drive one....
 
Hell yeah, and these ones please..:D

Yeah I know the Sierra Cosworth RS500 looks incredibly vulgar but I would love to drive one....

:D Both are beautiful. I would have thought the rally escorts would have been in previous games seeing as how they were so popular. I believe we had a mk5 cosworth? and the RS200 was in GT4.
 
:D Both are beautiful. I would have thought the rally escorts would have been in previous games seeing as how they were so popular. I believe we had a mk5 cosworth? and the RS200 was in GT4.

Yes, but the Mk5 Escort was only available in the rally version and both these cars ( although both great ) were AWD, would love the old RWD Escorts and Sierra Cosworths to be included.
They are not only fun to drive but also historically significant, both in rally as well as road racing ( hmmm, Zakspeed Capri........:D).
 
Yes, but the Mk5 Escort was only available in the rally version and both these cars ( although both great ) were AWD, would love the old RWD Escorts and Sierra Cosworths to be included.
They are not only fun to drive but also historically significant, both in rally as well as road racing ( hmmm, Zakspeed Capri........:D).

:P Zakspeed capri.. what a beast. Well, we can only wait and hope I suppose.. whilst I keep looking for a 1.3 mk2 escort for my first car =]
 
Beautiful. I hope they include the FXX in there.
 
how about the RADICAL SR3.... soooooooooo quick....
"3" sec 0-60mph (=100kmh)
 
The FXX would be fantastic to have in the game. The thought makes my mouth water.
 
Hoping the Jaguar line up is updated with the new XJ, would really love to drive this car in GT5. :)

Large%20Image.jpg
 
Back