Which car are you looking forward to drive in GT5?

• Thread starter user44
  • 1,493 comments
2008-rsr-scion-tc-1_1024x0w.jpg

modena_2002.jpg

d112.jpg

AY0F4755.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-74733.jpg

hi everyone, am new here :D
am always fond with old school JDMs in every game from Tokyo extreme racer/kaido battle games to auto modilsta to gran turismo games. for GT5 am looking forward always to drive my favourite AE86, hopefully they will add more variations like in kaido battle with one exception of an interior view with Shigeno Shuichi initial D AE86 :D another cars i would love to push it to the limits in rally is the lancia Delta S4 and also JGTC variations of skylines.

Any of the 60s/70s Le Mans cars.. GT40 ect. One thing im curious about is if Chaparral will return? I absolutly love the 2 and the 2D, such awesome looking cars & to see them in glorious HD would be a dream.

While I agree with you, I don't really think that's due to Lamborghini, Bugatti and Audi being owned by VW. It's happening all over the automotive industry, whether they're european, JDM or USDM cars doesn't even matter.

I guess it's just the age we're living in. In a world with all those eco nazis running rampant and comfort and luxury being more of a prority than anything else, with computers being in more in charge of the car than the driver, it's to be expected.

Agree. Maybe I'm just bitter of what Gm did to Saab. From being a very profitable independent Swedish car manufacturer, that had the best technique in the business, to a generic low quality Gm crop de chien.
I think it's one of the most incredible things in automotive history what Saab did: By taking randomly cars from the factory line and run them 500,000 km around Talladega on top speed only with tyre- and oil changes. Every single car in the test succeeded.

Audi has made in the past great inventions like the quattro, but I haven't seen anything comparable in a very long time.

Any of the 60s/70s Le Mans cars.. GT40 ect. One thing im curious about is if Chaparral will return? I absolutly love the 2 and the 2D, such awesome looking cars & to see them in glorious HD would be a dream.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to the Peugeot 908 HDI FAP, Audi R10 TDI and also the Toyota GT-One. :)

Probably the first car I'll be saving up for is the Alfa 8C. Love Alfas (own one) and it's simply the most beautiful car ever made. Even though Jeremy Clarkson says it's rubbish on the track :lol: it'll definintely be useful in photo mode.

Audi has made in the past great inventions like the quattro, but I haven't seen anything comparable in a very long time.
Dunno, Audi has become the VW AG's racing devision, so to speak. I guess their Le Mans prototypes are some of the cars where most of the new technologies are being tested (along with Porsche, that is). But there's probably nothing as splashy as the invention of the Quattro drivetrain left to be invented.

The e-Tron, for example, seems about on par with, say, BMW's Vision Dynamics. It's no 918 Spyder, though :sly:

Damn I could list the names of the cars I want in this game 4 ever, I would like to see the new Lamborghini Sesto, though probably a bit too new, so realistically I'd want to get a 288 GTO, not sure if it's been confirmed yet, best ferrari ever, though i'm not saying i'd decline not the 250 GTO, 599GTO or F50.

I've been thinking... There are lots of Ferraris still to be revealed. I would bet there will be some Cavallino's surprises in the final build (mostly classics) :)

At least, I will be surprised if 599 GTO isn't in... What do you think?

Any le'mans cars, classic, modern and GT

Does anyone know if there will be a mixed car le'mans style event with lmp1's mixed with GT cars?

I've been thinking... There are lots of Ferraris still to be revealed. I would bet there will be some Cavallino's surprises in the final build (mostly classics) :)

At least, I will be surprised if 599 GTO isn't in... What do you think?

I'm more hoping for the Ferrari Race cars like the F430 & F360 Challenge cars and the ones featured in the SuperGT series also along with the Lambo race cars.
malaysia-super-gt-109.jpg

malaysia-super-gt-115.jpg

Does anyone know if there will be a mixed car le'mans style event with lmp1's mixed with GT cars?

I don't know, but it would rock! You driving a GT while the LMP passes you, but you are confident because you are the first in GT category hehe

I don't know, but it would rock! You driving a GT while the LMP passes you, but you are confident because you are the first in GT category hehe

That would be amazing, it reminds me of GRID. Infact GRID had 16 cars too and half the feild was LMP the other GT class.

Back