Which car did you use for the Sunday Cup

Philippines
Philippines
RedivivusOlive1
KylaAnggeKZYeng
Which car did you use to beat the Sunday Cup? I last used the Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 (V-Spec II Nur) to beat in the first run of my most recent playthrough.

Recently I've used a neon green VW Lupo 1.4, the one you win for Bronze licenses. It was quite fun, seemed to be fair match for my opponents though for some tracks I had to install upgrades (Exhaust and Chip tune)

My first run was in my first car which was a Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97.
Most recently, I used a Nissan MMR Cup Car.

My first run was in my first car which was a Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '97.
Most recently, I used a Nissan MMR Cup Car.
How did you manage to get the FTO GP Version R as a first car?

How did you manage to get the FTO GP Version R as a first car?
I started with all the beginner licenses, sold off the VW Lupo you win for doing them, and this particular FTO must have been extremely high mileage because it only just squeezed into my price range.

I started with all the beginner licenses, sold off the VW Lupo you win for doing them, and this particular FTO must have been extremely high mileage because it only just squeezed into my price range.
Ah fair play, I thought you meant it was the first car your owned in the game, but it' was the first you bought. I went for the paupers FTO the GR.

The FTO is the car I've started the most GT games with, it's virtually a tradition now.

Latest Posts

Back