Which car did you use to get the Speed Demon and 111 meters a second trophies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6ranTur15m05
  • 84 comments
  • 7,760 views
Messages
515
Turkey
The Internet
Messages
muratkaan2000
Speed Demon: Pagani Huayra 15th A.E.
111 m a Second: Auto Union V16
 
Last edited:
Audi Auto Union Type C '37
 
R32 GTR for the 111m/s and F40 for the other one
 
Speed Demon: SL55 AMG
111m/s: Err...
 
Nissan GT-R '07
 
I do not know. I got it while racing somewhere, maybe in the R18 maybe in the VGT
 
Speed Demon - Very modified Evo VI RS T.M.E
111 Meters a Second - Cizeta V16t not AE
 
Like the Wind, SSX:

I used the 15th Anniversary Audi TDI R18, with power upgrades...
...tweaked the transmission for higher end, lowered the DF.

I was too credit-challenged at the time when I did it last week for something like a Veyron.

If you have the credits on-hand, the Veryon or FXX are probably the way to go.

They were crawling up my tail pipes on the straight before the finish line.

Had to do some last-minute drafting to sling shot past, took me 3 tries.

111 Meters per second

Picked that up unintentionally during the Rt.7 Like the Wind event, slingshot drafting in TDI.

Since then, hit 325Mph/523Km on SSX in arcade mode with Veyron '13 with a little help from my new friend NOS.
 
Last edited:
I used the 15th Anniversary Audi R18, with power upgrades...
...tweaked the transmission for higher end, lowered the DF.

I did the same. 3rd Like the Wind race. First run and I hit 457km.
 
F458 free run on route x, 441 with nos, 470 with draft on like the wind. All power upgrades and weight reduction, higher top speed obviously.
 
Speed Demon: Stielow Camaro down conrod straight YEEE HAW!
111m/s: To Be Announced.
 
Speed Demon: BMW M4 Coupe at Daytona
111m/s: TBD
 
Built Bugatti with a shot of NOS @ SSRX in the "Like The Wind" race... Transmission all the way out and it held 303mph all the way down the stretch. (And then immediately blasted straight into the wall in the banked corners... Stupid thing's such a pig...)
 
SRT Viper GTS '02 got me both trophies. Nice to see the old Viper GTS going back to it's Gran Turismo 3 ways of being an incredibly fast car under 100,000cr. 👍
 
AE viper fully tuned for both
 
I don't have GT6 yet but for GT5 I used a Veyron with a children sucker turbo.
 
Speed Demon:

M-B AMG VGT

Ditto that. But no 111 m/s yet... 111 m/s on a (maxed out) Huayra on SSR7 (Like the Wind).
 
Last edited:
I think I got this trophy, and if its what I am thinking of, it had to be with the 2012 GTR maxed out on HP
 
The Toronado was in my race and was darn fast! Wonder what kind of speed it can get up to with tuning.
 
pagani huayra 15th aniv.
 
Almost maxed out Corvette C7 on my way to a 296mph top speed run. I don't remember what I used for the Speen Demon though, maybe the C7 too.
 
Back