Which car did you use to get the Speed Demon and 111 meters a second trophies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6ranTur15m05
  • 84 comments
  • 7,761 views
Huayra on Special Stage Route 10. Did a race in arcade mode, drafted one of the AI cars and hit 270 mph.
 
Daihatsu avanzato txx? Is that what its called?...... I used that
damn, I was hoping nobody would´ve mentioned it yet, well I didn´t do it with the Avanzato actually. I used a NOS´d up CTS-V Coupe just slowly crawling up to 400km/h down the bridge of Route X. Next day I ran into one of these sweet little Avanzatos online, only thing missing was this french guy seeing my face while he passed me and my cts-v... first I thought "omg, hybrids already?" but then I bought the little thing and it really boosts 600+ bhp out of that little 600something ccm engine :crazy:

As of the speed demon trophy, I don´t remember probably with the CTS-V aswell.

Edit: Cizeta.
 
Last edited:
I took the VGT out on SSX, fully modded with nitrous top speed I managed to get out of it with Nitrous was 305mph according to the speedo 304mph according to my stats page. In either case it was pretty quick ;)

Of course I already had the trophy before this I just don;t know where or when I got it.
 
Boss 302, it surprised me
 
I believe the Veyron, with NAWS.
 
Got the first one in a C7, I think. Second one was when I wanted to test the Veyron's top speed at the new special stage. I think I managed 515 km/h.
 
TVR Cerbera. (Cheap as chips!)

Never turned a Wheel at that silly long oval job (Route XX?) before - Like the wind.
The SSR7 Shutako style motorway was - more realistic.
 
VGT for Speed Demon and the Huayra A.E. For 111 Meters a second.
 
I did it fully modified and tuned Supra RZ with 944hp and 35% injection Nos.
 
Speed Demon: Citroen GT Road Car
111 meters a second: Fully tuned Tommy Kaira ZZII (It's a monster for 60k)
 
I used the Pagani Huayra 15th Ann.
 
HSV-010 Pretty sure, don't remember where though.
 
Got the first one in a C7, I think. Second one was when I wanted to test the Veyron's top speed at the new special stage. I think I managed 515 km/h.
563kmh...:nervous:
 
damn, I was hoping nobody would´ve mentioned it yet, well I didn´t do it with the Avanzato actually. I used a NOS´d up CTS-V Coupe just slowly crawling up to 400km/h down the bridge of Route X. Next day I ran into one of these sweet little Avanzatos online, only thing missing was this french guy seeing my face while he passed me and my cts-v... first I thought "omg, hybrids already?" but then I bought the little thing and it really boosts 600+ bhp out of that little 600something ccm engine :crazy:

As of the speed demon trophy, I don´t remember probably with the CTS-V aswell.

Edit: Cizeta.

Had the Avanzato pulling 456kmph (no draft) and 480kmph (draft in like the wind)

Funniest car in game...... you should try using the storia x4 that thing hauls and is actually drivable.... 500pp race weapon that suprises most
 
Speed Demon: R35 Black Edition
111: Daihatsu Mira
 
I hit 288 in my GT500. I'm saving up for a GT-One to see if the idiotic settings still work.
 
Had the Avanzato pulling 456kmph (no draft) and 480kmph (draft in like the wind)

Funniest car in game...... you should try using the storia x4 that thing hauls and is actually drivable.... 500pp race weapon that suprises most
Curious how you do the 456kmph :eek:
And thanks for the tip, I will check on the Storia x4 asap! :cheers:
 
I used a fully maxed out Honda S2000.
 
Speed Demon: AMG VGT
111 Meters a second: maxed out R35 GT-R with NOS.
 
Speed Demon: Stealth Honda NSX GT500

111 m/s: McLaren F1 Road Car with all upgrades except nitrous and sports exhaust only @ Like The Wind
 
What is "Speed Demon"?

Sorry, I had to pause GT6 a bit. Just received 111 m/s trophy with AMG VGT on La Sarthe.
 
Used the MB AMG VGT, purchased a High RPM Turbo and a customisable transmission which I pushed up to 420km/h.
Then I did Like the Wind on SSRX and done...
 
R35 GT-R Black Edition.
 
Im not sure about the Speed Demon, but think i got both of them with the El Camino SS 396 '68
Fully tuned and NOS! it bare did it on the SSRX straight (not the downhill, actually before it) the date of both of them was 5th december
and right now i have a Huayra 15th anniversary doing 485 on the straight without any NOS or draft
 
Back