Which car did you use to get the Speed Demon and 111 meters a second trophies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6ranTur15m05
  • 84 comments
  • 7,761 views
Speed Demon: Cizeta V16T
 
Fiat 500 AMG VGT.
 
Speed demon : RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
111 m/s : Fully tuned SRT Viper GTS '13
 
How much do I have to tune my Huayra to get to 400 km/h?
 
Speed Demon: Pagani Huayra '11
111 m/s: GT by Citroen Road Car

Dayum, the GT by Citroen can be tuned to 957hp. Can easily reach 440km/h fully tuned.
 
Pagani Huayra AE for both trophies
 
The Speed Demon thing was easy for me. My effort was with the McLaren F1 GT Base Model car around the Daytona oval. I plan on getting a Bugatti Veyron to race around Special Stage Route X or Special Stage Route 7 (which I used to get a similar Trophy in GT5). Keep the Veyron stock. She'll reach that 240+ mark easily as long as it's on a track with very long straights. The car might even reach that crazy top speed at Circuit de la Sarthe (without chicanes).

You have some options, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get either Trophy.
 
Speed demon - C7 Vette 15 anniv
111m/sec - 15th anniv Huayra
Both cars were the same 15th anniv tuning that they came with.
 
Speed Demon - Tommykaria ZZ-II (my third bought/fourth car)
111 meters per second - Errm...
 
Well, I haven't done the 111 meters a second but the other was done with a tuned LCC Rocket
 
Corvette RM (as it used to be known in GT5, can't remember the exact name in GT6). It's a beast!
 
Veyron '13.

veyron-jpg.102899
 
Last edited:
Speed Demon: I think it was in a Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR.
111m/sec: Alpha Romeo TZ3 Stradale. I've had it up to 558km/h bump drafting online at RouteX.
 
Stock Bugatti Veyron '13 in Like the Wind at Special Stage Route X. Top speed of 416km/h.
 
Toyota Speed 7, I got it up to 439 km/h.
 
I got it in a Supra RZ doing somewhere around 310 with nos
 
Speed demon: Audi R18
111: McLaren F1
No parts added to either one.
 
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II for both.
 
Back