Which car has the best sound in GT4!?

• Thread starter Quattro
  • 1,129 comments
Fully tuned Triumph spitfire at idle.
220mph with nos lol.
Try it its awesome :)

Really? The Spitfire can hit over 220 mph? Okay, if you set the gearing really tall it's theoretically possible, but are you joking? Apple Bloom sees what you did there.

Anyways, best sound? The Woodone Supra sounds waaay better than the other Supra racers. Doesn't that car have a V8 in it?
And you gotta love the growl of the Pagani Zonda.

- I like the sounds of the Takata NSX and 787B. They just sound... nice.
- I love the sound of the 196x Skyline and Toyota 2000GT.
- The Viper SRT and BMW M5 sound good too. All of the R3x skylines have a nice sound. Viper SRT starts to sound really good around 5-6000RPM.
- Can't remember what it's called, similar sound to the old Mini Coopers - 1960/70's little Italian starting with A? (haven't played the game in such a long time). Don't mind the sound of that.

Worst sounds?
- Fiat 500x/Daihatsu Midget/Mazda Carol/Subaru 360/all those 195/6x 15kw- cars, yuck.
- Toyota GT-One, just irritating, don't like the sound.
- Honda S500, sounded... interesting (:boggled:) at first but horrible really, and what is with such long stock gearbox? S6/800 don't sound much better.

best sounding car? the Callaway C12 period. that roar is just great! and it even sounds awesome when you just leave it completely still.

(sorry for reviving this old topic, I just had to post this)

Haven't been able to play this game since my PS2 died (might try and get the old console that my dad still has), but I remember how great the Shelby Cobra sounded while I was racing in the 1000 Miles! event years ago.

Oh, and I don't see much love for the Nike One 2022 here either. How strange
:lol:

Last edited:
You mean that they did a V8 right?:eek:

I'll have to try that out.
Currently running a fully tuned Corvette C5 with stage 2 NA and semi-racing exhaust. It sounds pretty good.

Yeah, the Mustang sounds pretty great while stock. Shelby Series 1 isn't bad either. Even better than the Mustang.

I tried the Series 1 and I have to say that it is very nice. The sound from 4000-5000 is so deep and it doesn't whine at all. Good car to drive and it looks sweet too.

Really? are you talking about the one that you drive in mission 34, because I thought it sounded like a hairdryer.

It depends on the TV speakers. On my small TV it sounded bland while on the bigger one its more interesting.

I like the Infinity G20 sounds realistic when it's stock. Also Any S2000 stock or with Racing Exhaust sounds great. My favorite sound comes from the Corvette Grand Sport it's magnificent.

Can't believe I've been knocking around this site for 5 years and never responded on this thread. Best sound has to be the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. It's just so raw, agressive and brutal. Second favorite exhaust note would probably be the 787B's banshee wail.

Back