Which car has the best sound in GT4!?

• Thread starter Quattro
  • 1,129 comments
Callaway C12
The best muscle-toned engine sound out of any of the american cars, has such a raw, deep roar that few can surpass.

Mazda 787B
This really needs little explanation, its rotary engine'd heavenly cry is so divine nothing else has matched it in beauty and brilliance.

Suzuki GSX-R/4
A fun little car, and its go-fast buzzing noise is fun to listen to, and its performance on the track matches its cool engine soundtrack.

Dodge Viper, I suppose the large capacity of the engine gives it that roar.
I also don't like so much the sound of turbos and prefer the rattling of superchargers.

theres 2 toyota celica rally cars - 1 of em sounds really good, they've managed to get that 'sucking' induction noise right on that car. Makes me wonder why they did'nt do the same for cars when you install the performance air filter.

:dunce: Unidos, 🤬 Ferrari's aren't in GT4, they're in GT5. There are cars by Italian Manufacturers Pagani, Autobianci, Lancia, Fiat, and Cizeta.

Best car sound in GT4, hmm, first things that come to mind

Ford GT
Ford GT40
Mazda 787B
Aston Martin Vanquish
Shelby Cobra

Best car sound in GT4, hmm, first things that come to mind

Ford GT
Ford GT40
Mazda 787B
Aston Martin Vanquish
Shelby Cobra

I agree with all your choices except for the 787B.

The Formula Gran Turismo sounds good for a lap or two. For the short races it sounds great.

AlexGTV I'm saying that when you race the Formula Gran Turismo Series, after 5 laps you have to mute the 🤬 tv. The high pitched whine gets to me.

AlexGTV I'm saying that when you race the Formula Gran Turismo Series, after 5 laps you have to mute the 🤬 tv. The high pitched whine gets to me.

i just can't stand the sound full stop, and it's why I don't use F1's (in fact the real reason is because I can't use them, they slightly scare me :scared:)

Back