Which car is the most fun to drive

• Thread starter Rebel27
  • 128 comments
Honestly?

My favorite car to drive is my tuned ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car.

1058 HP and 800 KG. Handles like a Lotus and is JUST as fast as any 5,000,000 credit supercar.

Can't hate it, but if you do, please keep it to yourself. :)

Subaru BR-Z Altough a little underpowered it handles like a dream!

I can also recommend the '10 Impreza. Little understeer when going into the corner but when hitting the apex and touch the gas you just fly.

Honestly?

My favorite car to drive is my tuned ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car.

1058 HP and 800 KG. Handles like a Lotus and is JUST as fast as any 5,000,000 credit supercar.

Can't hate it, but if you do, please keep it to yourself. :)

Seconded. This car is awesome! Adjust the gears to the track you're doing, and set off! I used it on Nurb and got some pretty great results :)

I drove RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87 at Cape Ring South today, stock, it was so demanding to drive hard, and loads of fun, 29 laps non stop, time flies by, my rear tires shred halfway, the car becomes a wild animal trying to get loose, I decided to hit the pit :lol:

Personally, i think the most fun i have is in my 600PP Lambo Gallardo with no torque diff installed, suspension anti-roll bars set as 7, brakes set as F7/R10, customisable trans top end speed set as 260kms for Rome and Autumn Ring & 300 kms for Grand valley, no tcs and only abs on 1. It's absolutely wild sliding into tight hairpins while turning under late-braking and you can accelerate by drifting upon exiting the corners. Extremely chuck-able. But... gear selection is crucial for control, so if you only drive automatic, forget it.

A mazda RX7 type r full tune and the good comportement tuning is incredible for chill drifting (the only bad point it that it dont have enough power for easy power sliding or counter steering drift, so you can need the handbrake often)

Back