Which car is the most fun to drive

• Thread starter Rebel27
  • 128 comments
Fully tuned Samba Bus, drop it to the floor and stiffen up the rear. You even get over 200hp and the thing weighs nothing. Joyous.

If you like fully modded cars, you can't go past the SLS AMG.
It's fast as hell while it keeps on doing well through the corners, which you can't always tell of other fully modded cars.

I'm only an average driver, but with this one I could beat an online room with drivers of the same level easily on the 'Ring and La Sarthe with 20+ seconds, purely on race pace.

On tighter tracks a modded Nissan GT-R is however a better choice :)

I love driving the Honda Civic Type R '08 or the Honda S2K. There both rev happy cars that are a blast to drive IMO but if you don't like low horsepower cars then I would go with something else.

This!

Try to challenge cars with more horsepower around Tsukuba or Suzuka!

Amazing fun to kick some ass with a 2.0 N/A engine :))

Yes, ofc I am a true Honda fan, but they are true racers thanks to the balance of the cars.

More power? Then go for the NSX-R, totally my dream car..

👍 Good luck champ

The easy answers are the Ferrari 430 Scuderia and Amuse NISMO 380RS. You can tune them but bone stock they're great cars to throw around a track.

And surprisingly, the Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71. Properly tuned up (I like RKM's setup best) it handles way better than it should while having the old school V8 rumble.

RUF Yellowbird
It's a monster!

EDIT: But probably not a good car for a beginner.......

For me, part of what makes a car fun to drive isn't just the way it handles, but also the sound of the engine, and the overall appearance of the car. The Lexus LFA with upgraded suspension and tires (you could try driving one without the upgrades) is a car I consider very fun to drive. I just recently purchased one along with a set of other cars to drive around Nurburgring (I never really liked this track in the past) and love this car. It's not the fastest car nor is it necessary the slowest, but the sound of the LFA's V10 along with a rwd drivetrain make this car a very fun one to drive.

As far as other fun cars to drive, I don't think you can go wrong with rwd cars such as the old muscle cars, Ferrari SP1, Lotus Elise 111R, etc.

I also find the NASCAR's fun at the nurburgring. They handle very good actually for such a heavy car.
LOL. no they don't. sorry, I saw this post while in class and thought I'd give ya a hard time.

I have to admit the series races gave me and my friends a tough time back when we raced em. Fun? yea. good handling? NO.

Ever seen Watkins glen with Nascar? its hilarious. they turn right.

+1 for the 458. I particularly enjoy thrashing round a tuned civic or Integra. And obviously some bmw m3 col drifting... :-P

Speed 12 and Zonda's are great fun as they have so much power and you can really learn alot driving them.

For new players i would suggest Honda NSX cars there easy to drive and have a good engine in them.

Ford GT are also great fun and can really compete in most of the races.

My favorite cars, probably with the highest milage on it:

Ferrari 430 Scuderia
Ferrari 458
BMW M3 GTR
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
Lotus Elise 111R RM '04
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP

X2. Definitely a tail whippin mofo tho.

Also, just got the McLaren f1 yesterday and it handles like a charm.
The gtr 35 and Evo X have amazing grip and practically no understeer considering they are AWD. I bought the Ferrari italia and it handles great as well. Sharp entry and smooth throttle response will get you around corner faster than a lot of car twice its price. Audi A4 touring is also very very good. Did the nurburging 24 hour course in 7.38 without trying hard and several mistakes.

Last edited:
total control you buy a GTR? You crazy? Its a whale, dont get me wrong its fast but in the corners it feels like a whale kinda like a Porsche Panamera

You ever drive the GTR R35 Touring Car? It's stiff if you don't let of the accelerator going into a corner, but going out of a corner? Watch out!!!

Nissan GTR R35 TC is personally one of my favorite cars to drive. I paint it black and match it with yellow wheels.

The corvette 60 around Monaco is a slice I tell ya, the f40 with sports hard on, the s2000 turbo is a complete noob car but also feels wonderful to max out with a great sound too

1965 Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 a little de-tuned with all driving aids off minus anti-lock brakes. I have been racing it in the World Classic Car Series and loving every second. It is just a hoot to drive. It is under powered but handles amazingly.

Need to get back to it:D

Back