Which car is the most fun to drive

• Thread starter Rebel27
  • 128 comments
Ferrari 458 Italia. The right combination of speed, handling, NOISE, poise, looks, and user friendliness. You can really grab it by the scruff and throw it around like a stray cat, but it won't bite you. If I could compare it to the 430 Scuderia, it is better in every way, more nimble and direct on turn in, faster in a straight line, revs higher, more power, and more fun from the apex to the exit of a corner. You can tell they both come from the same family, but one wants to have fun, and the other one doesn't.

Daihatsu Cuore/Mira TR-XX Avanzato.
Fully modified and properly tuned is absolute joy.
They should have made this a premium instead of the cappuccino. It handles like a race car is insanely fast for its size and after you've cleaned house on just about everything under 500PP you still enjoy driving it because it sounds like a real car instead of the mutant offspring of a hairdryer and a lawnmower.

Get one, tune it and then start looking for reasons not to drive it all the time.:D

Jeez talk about an open ended question.

Try the VW Nardo for terrifying oversteer and speed through corners. Watch out though no downforce thus spins easily. I wouldn't call it a beginner car. Fun? Fun as h*&!

Mazda 787B....... :D I can't get enough of that car.. and the sound from it.. AWESOME!!

There is also an FF car i really enjoy, Mini Cooper S '05.. Tuned properly this thing is a beast. :)

Wow, no one mentioned it yet? The most fun car to drive is the noisy tailhappy Chevy Corvette ZR1! :D

IM new to Gt5 and wondering which car to just have fun in.

I love driving the Honda Civic Type R '08 or the Honda S2K. There both rev happy cars that are a blast to drive IMO but if you don't like low horsepower cars then I would go with something else.

A stock Acura NSX on sports softs is a blast to drive. It's pretty much perfect and has the right amount of oversteer on it to not be annoying.

Bone stock ZR1 Corvette (C6) with no driver aids and sport soft tires, lots of sideways fun.

Here's something different: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution '05(?) RM. Super quick but plagued by a moderate top speed.

One of the cars I found fun to drive is the...

Pagani Zonda C12S

Its straight line and cornering speed is amazing. When you blip the throttle during a turn it kicks out the rear end in a satisfying way, controllable at ease

Also the sound of them...

Something that won't understeer and stays planted through the corner and then has just enough power for a power-oversteer on the exit of the corner.

NSX (stock and my modded drift car.. both perfection, all I need to do to the drift NSX to make it a road course rocket is a minor change to the rear suspension), ZR1, 430 Scud, F40, Lambo SV, and 458 Italia. and for tuners? My 880 horsepower C63 drift car... once that thing gets into 4th gear, it takes pff! :cheers: (it has so much power that on its sport hards that it uses for drifting, it has massive wheelspin thru all 3 lower gears, or up to 95 mph... I dont bother trying to tune it out, because the cars brash personality makes it fun)

1. 430 Scuderia '07
2. Amuse S2000 R1 '04
3. R8 4.2 Tronic '07
4. Viper GTS '99
5. ZZII '00
6. FTO Super Touring Car

Honorable Mention: 787B, Sauber C9

Could be more, since i haven't driven all the cars, but this is opinion based so i don't expect to get hammered.

Last edited:
To get money the easiest, simply buy a honda civic r 08 and enter the honda civic seasonal event. Its like 370k per win

Or buy and fully upgrade a Ferrari Enzo and do the Ferrari seasonal event on La Sarthe and receive $504,000 in just under 4 minutes.

Crazed_Coupe
Or buy and fully upgrade a Ferrari Enzo and do the Ferrari seasonal event on La Sarthe and receive $504,000 in just under 4 minutes.

Yeah but the Enzo is no cake walk to drive compared to the honda (easy) but your right, half a million for every 3:45 of driving is huge bank I bought out the OCD and UCD dealership in one day, in fact I bought over 850 cars over 3 days thanks to this seasonal event and after attaining my collectors trophy I sold back 700 cars in 3 hrs

Cheaper to buy a 599 (862hp, 50 less than tuned Enzo) and upgrade that than an Enzo, and you can still win in the same time a tuned Enzo can. Not hard, and saves you 200k.

Cheaper to buy a 599 (862hp, 50 less than tuned Enzo) and upgrade that than an Enzo, and you can still win in the same time a tuned Enzo can. Not hard, and saves you 200k.

I did it in a Scuderia, also much cheaper than the Enzo.

My favourite car to drive at the moment is the Lotus Evora 👍

G24
Yeah but the Enzo is no cake walk to drive compared to the honda (easy) but your right, half a million for every 3:45 of driving is huge bank I bought out the OCD and UCD dealership in one day, in fact I bought over 850 cars over 3 days thanks to this seasonal event and after attaining my collectors trophy I sold back 700 cars in 3 hrs

Yeah, I actually don't even use the Enzo but it is the fastest so that's what I tell people to use.

I use the 430.

Hi, The most fun...Red Bull X1, LOL!! (you win it at lv.35 A-Spec I think), Formula GT (5mil. UCD). Toyota (Minolta) 88C-V (you win it somewhere in the game). Peugeot 908 (5 Mil. NCD, a good deal!!) Jaguar XJR-9 LM, Bentley Speed 8, Courage Pescarola, Pagani Zonda LM, Mazda 787B (5 Mil. NCD), Nissan R92CP, Ford GT LM Spec. II (you win this too), Corvette Z1 RM, Kimi's F1 '07... The list goes on.....BUT as you're "NEW" to the game a "tuned" BMW Mini Cooper (NCD) or a Nissan Skyline, Mitsubishi Lancer etc. will get you started. Tune them up ("GT Auto" and "Tuning"). Get better tires, engine tune, wing etc..Win lots of races then move up to a McLaren F1 (NCD, 1Mil.+ a tune)... awesome car... Remember to keep changing the oil...Have fun.

Last edited:
Stock Enzo works just fine at La Sarthe.

Most fun car for me is a Cobra.

Hi, Yeah, the '66 Sheby Cobra 427 is LOL too. I tuned one of mine to 762Hp. @ 918Kg. I had to adjust the LSD though, 10/40/20. Rear toe +0.20, front toe-0.10. Front camber 2, rear camber 1 and RS tires to make it handle...pretty good now.. only in "Pro series" though...Have fun.

Last edited:
Back