Which car was your 1st purchase? (Or will be your 1st, if you don't have GT4 yet...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ragundy
  • 826 comments
  • 81,460 views
My 1st purchase with 10,000 credits

Mitsubishi FTO GR'97
165 BHP with racing chip

Allowed me to win all Sunday cup races easily 👍
 
10000 credits to start....this was an easy choice. This car is simple to drive, lightwieght and quick. It costa about half what you start with so I had plenty to dump into it and make it competable. A SR intake/exhaust and the racing chip and after winning the Sunday Cup and selling that POS Autobiachi, I made the car into a little badaesse. I just got the game 3 days ago and I'm taking my time with it. :)
 
I bought a red Fiat Panda (Since its the closest thing to my real car, even though it makes my car look fast in comparison). I then did some licenses so I could actually win a car which would earn me some cash ;) Sold Lupo, used Pontiac & bought myself a bright red Volvo 240...
 
HPA Golf R32 with 556HP after oil change :)

(you can do the Special Conditions race 2 trick right away 👍 )
 
I got a Black '92 Lancer Evolution GSR, i think it was, but upgraded not long after for a '95 Evo III.
 
BMW M3 with the GT3 credits ;).
 
My first purchase was the excellent Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 !!! (used GT3 credits).

I got it from the used car dealer, because it had a mileage of only 10.0km!!
...and ofcourse because it can be tuned into a TURBO-MONSTER :scared:
 
Since I brought my copy on Wednesday 9th (1st day of release), I had to looked around and brought the HPA Golf R32 at 30,000 cr, since it cost less than a standard R32. I have been wiping the floor at the competions with it since
 
A black Mitsu Lancer Evo '92, I didn't want the 100 000 Cr from my GT3 save because I wanted more challenge.
 
i bought a tvr tuscan speed 6 with the 100,000 cr i imported from gt3
img00033tx.th.jpg
 
i used the 100k but i bought another for less than 10k to do early races in:


TVR T350C and Mitsbishi Galant 89
 
Using the GT3 credits, I purchased the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 and modded it.
 
I got an '86 MR2 (not supercharged) as it's what I drive in the real world. It's
roughly similar in terms of the handling and a lot of fun to drive. 👍
 
for those that bought the 92 Evo GSR - is it just me or does it drive like a bit of a bucket of snot???

although it did win me the Evo Meeting in Mitsu races and that little sucker of a car you win gives 32,000 Cr which bought me my Impreza Spec C - now that car handles like a dream!!!!
 
1 st purchase was an Audi TT-R, got the licenes so just started racing with an mildly modified Lupo..:)
 
I swore to myself before I bought GT4 that my 1st car would not be a Skyline R-34 GTR V-Spec II. No prizes for guessing which car I ended up buying 1st. :guilty:
 
After finally Getting the game then last Wednesday, and after goinking at all the beautifully modelled cars I bought;

1. '74 Truimph Spitfire 1500 (I used to own a '79 1500 and I'm still in love with the car.)
2. Catheram 7 Fireblade ( cars that do 120k/h in 1st gear make me giggle like a schoolgirl at a Justin Timberlake concert.)
3. '79 Honda Civic 1500 CX (Becuase I used to own a same model, later year 1500 DL, that I bought from my Aunt after my uncle who bought the car new had past away.)

So I didn't end up buying a Volvo 240 GLT EState afterall. But that was becuase it wasn't available on the first day :p
 
My first car was a red '91 Honda Prelude Si VTEC.
 
in tuner village, i spent 33,000 cr. it came stock with like 491hp ( i think)
 
:) The Toyota Sprinter Trueno (A.K.A '86)
this car doesn't have a lot of power but it is fun to drive.

Shadowracer
 
I decided to take the credits from the GT3 game save and started with the BMW M3. Very capable on the track and asthetically pleasing too.
 
Back