Which car was your 1st purchase? (Or will be your 1st, if you don't have GT4 yet...)

• Thread starter ragundy
  • 826 comments
The first car I bought was a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1 GSR '92.

I bought the same in red and used it for the first few races ,a great car hopefully I can get the same when I start on GT5 next week (well a bit longer than a week but you know :D).

so long since i started, i think it was the Mitsubishi FTO GRS '92
MitsibishiFTO-InfineonRacewaySportsCarCourse.jpg

Thats the pic i took. not some other crappy 1, my pics are better now.

Last edited:
I got a Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M '89. I sold it about 500 days later for some reason. (I didn't remember this by heart, I just checked the diary)

99 Civic Type R. I saved up 30,000 over the course of a month (in beginner hall race 1 :P) and put lots of HKS stuff in.
sold now :(

My first car in GT4 was a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 2 '96. I purchased it because I found a cheat code that said it was the best starting car. It was!

First car bought was a '96 GTR Spec-V Nur, of which I racked up crs from the special event #2 by selling a boat load of those Toyota RSC Rally Raids. Used those credits to tune the GTR.

Ended up purchasing the NISMO 400R as my second used car.

I did the GT3 data transfer, and bought an AUDI RS4... It still serves me well, winning supercar challenges and that motegi endurance race!!! XD

I know your first car has to be 10K or less (excluding credit transfer from GT3) but what I did was buy the cheapest car with the best performance. I bought the FC3S RX-7 GT-X from Historic car lot for like 5.5K. Then I raced it for a while with easy races (Sunday Cup, FR Cup, etc..) until I had about 31.5K or enough to buy the HPA Stage II R32 from Tuner car lot. This car is by FAR the best value performance car in the game. It has like 500 HP and like 600 Torque with all wheel drive. This car was able to win me Professional events like Clubman Cup, Turbo Cup, and Tuner Cup with ease. By then I had means to earn enough money to start buying the top cars in the game.

I know your first car has to be 10K or less (excluding credit transfer from GT3)
I know your first car has to be 10K or less (excluding credit transfer from GT3)

Well, my first car on my second career(My first career corrupted)that I actually bought was the Buick Special, which costs 58k. I do not, and have never, owned a copy of GT3.

PS sorry for the weird quote thing: I'm not sure why it didn't work. Evo 4g63 said it.

Last edited:
Also, take out the spaces around the = sign.

BTW there is a "preview post" button that lets you see how the post will look. You can use this to check that quotes, external links etc are all working before you submit the post.

Also, take out the spaces around the = sign.

BTW there is a "preview post" button that lets you see how the post will look. You can use this to check that quotes, external links etc are all working before you submit the post.
I followed your advice, too. I couldn't fix it.:confused:

It's okay. I'm fine with it anyways.

Hey lan88, cut & paste what the person typed between the "QUOTE" symbols, and then remove the spacing from either sides of the "equal" sign. Give it a shot, it should work for you.

Eg: [*QUOTE=Evo_4g63;4449927] I know your first car has to be 10K or less (excluding credit transfer from GT3)
[/QUOTE*]

* remove asterisks

Last edited:
If you are looking for a good car to begin the game with go for the mitsubishi evolution
1st generation you can find it in the used car dealership one.

Back