Which car was your 1st purchase? (Or will be your 1st, if you don't have GT4 yet...)

• Thread starter ragundy
  • 826 comments
I remember that in my first career was a '89 Galant 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 (white), and in my 2nd career (that i'm still playing - 12,6%..........) was the '04 HPA Motorsports Stage II R32.​

Since I started with the GT3 save file with the 100,000 Crs, I bought a 2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10 in Viper Red.

I had 10 000 credits burning in my pocket so I went to the used cars shop and got me a Mitsubishi FTO GR -97. I remember it was diving and plowing like there was no tomorrow, the springs where so soft. I bougt new suspension and clutch and engine upgrade and after that it started winning races :)

My first car in GT4 was a Fiat Panda it was red. Now 5 years later it's still in my garage with the lowest ride height, a white wing, some chrome rims and tuned to the max. it's so wrong, I know.

I used the transfer, (but I only had 18k) and bought my self a nice Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen, in red. I changed the oil and bought a set of 04 Impreza wheels for it :D

I used the transfer and got myself a used 300ZX in red. It had about 45 thousand miles on it when i got it, now it has nearly 80 thousand miles on it, so its got its money worth and then some 👍

I used the transfer but I didn't buy my first car until day 208 when I bought a Dodge Ram.
I then didn't buy another car until year 2 March (Honda S2000)

GT3 - impreza "bug eye"
GT4 - impreza Spec C

I think 4wd are good to start with....you can go rallying to get rally cars or in gt4 the Subaru One Make Race and get the impreza touring...sorry for my english!

Every GT begins the same way: I start out with a car I don't really like and earn enough money to buy a Dodge Viper. 1) because I like Vipers and 2) because it's a good performance bargain.

Luckily with GT4 I used a transfer and went straight for an SRT-10. In GT3 I suffered with a PT Cruiser :yuck: before buying a GTS :sly:.

I used the 18,000 transfer and bought a White Toyota Supra with 270hp for 11,000.I did that just today,because I keep restarting GT4.
But earlier that day I bought a Toyota Carina for 7,000 :yuck:.It had 111hp and I must have been out of my mind :dunce:

My first car was the Mazda RX-7 (the version before the small, miata looking one) I gave it an oil change, along with a spoiler and it won lots of beginner races. Then i fully modded it so it could just compete with stock touring cars.

I transfered money to mine from gt3 and i bought a skyline gt-r nur and put the turbo and fc tranny on it. My second car was a prize car bein the toyota rsc rally raid car.

This is a bit tricky, since this is my 2nd career attempt.

1st, my dad* bought a '83 Honda City Turbo in white. Eugh. :crazy:

2nd, I bought myslef a yellow '91 Honda Civic. Lot easier. :)

*My dad tried the game first becuase the rental I had displayed an "M" rating. We worked out this was a mistake.

I used the Prize Lupo from the driving tests, saved a bit of cash and bought the Toyota Supra 2.5 twin turbo, it proved to be a very good car for the beginning of the game

My first purchased car: Used Toyota MR2 Spyder '99

The MR2 was much too slow.

My first NEW purchased car: Chevy Camaro SS

It's a bargain: 310+ HP V8 for just 22k.

My first used car: Mazda RX-7 '96, served me well in the Beginner Events.

My first new car: Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, I completed the Capri Rally with the RX-7 and sold the prize car to get it.

I started GT3 only a couple weeks before GT4, so I only was able to transfer about 7500cr as that's all I had. So I bought myself a '95 Subaru Impreza WRX. Not too over-powered, and it seems like a good car to get used to the different physics engines. The driving feels completely different from GT3 to GT4 IMO.

My memory card corrupted a few weeks ago, so my first purchase for my new career was a Buick Special. The reason my first car cost 58000 dollars was because as soon as I finished IA license, I did all the slipstream battles. My first used car was a Mitsubishi 3000gt MR(j) '98.

Back