Which company is the best in real life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Motochamp
  • 33 comments
  • 1,223 views

WICH IS THE BEST

  • FORD

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • TOYOTA

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • MISTIBISHI

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • SUBARU

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • CHEVY

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • HONDA

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • MAZDA

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • SHELBY

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • PORSCHE/RUF

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • DODGE

    Votes: 4 12.5%

  • Total voters
    32
Where the flying frig is NISSAN?
nissan.gif
gtr.gif


what sort of poll is this? at least put all the carmakers in here:confused: :odd: :mad:
 
And its not PORSHE/RUF its only Ruf its not the same compagny!!!
 
This is retarded...For 1...RUF isn't porsche...Second..WHY in the HELL would someone put Porsche/RUF up against..Toyota..Honda..Subaru..and Ford..Come on..that's retarded and that's a major insult to porsche
 
OMG who voted for Honda? How can u say hondas are better than RUFS? The RUF CTR2 is the 2nd best street legal car in the world next to the McLaren F1! Seriously now, reconsider what u just told everyone...
 
This question is tough. I would split my vote into foreign and domestic (US, in my case).

Foreign: Honda
Domestic: Ford
 
id vote but either ferrari or there parent company fiat is not in the poll
 
Oh well, I'll still vote Dodge.
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
OMG who voted for Honda? How can u say hondas are better than RUFS?


I still voted RUF

BUT

Honda kicks-ass. The Honda NSX is a little tiny miracle in real-life ;) God that car rulez ... I don't know where I have taken a liking to it but you can't beat the facts!

Grtz!

PS, found the SITE. Nothing but amazing and well written stories about the fastest road legal NSX!
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
OMG who voted for Honda? How can u say hondas are better than RUFS? The RUF CTR2 is the 2nd best street legal car in the world next to the McLaren F1! Seriously now, reconsider what u just told everyone...
I wouldn't go that far as to say 2nd best..But it's damn good

id vote but either ferrari or there parent company fiat is not in the poll
And Ferrari would never be in the pole, because this is reffering to GT3 cars obviously...Hense the inclusion of RUF..And since the liscensing to Ferrari and it's cars are owned by Electronic Arts(EA)....It isn't going to be part of the pole
 
Originally posted by Apclps
I still voted RUF

BUT

Honda kicks-ass. The Honda NSX is a little tiny miracle in real-life ;) God that car rulez ... I don't know where I have taken a liking to it but you can't beat the facts!

Grtz!

PS, found the SITE. Nothing but amazing and well written stories about the fastest road legal NSX!
Boooo those are all older model NSX's..Where is the C32 NSX-R hmm? Where I ask you..WHERE?!??!!?! That....Is the only NSX I love....All the other NSX's just don't cut it
 
Originally posted by Apclps
I still voted RUF

BUT

Honda kicks-ass. The Honda NSX is a little tiny miracle in real-life ;) God that car rulez ... I don't know where I have taken a liking to it but you can't beat the facts!

Grtz!

PS, found the SITE. Nothing but amazing and well written stories about the fastest road legal NSX!

The NSX may be good, but.... omg you just cant compare it to RUF! Seriously I bet any RUF could beat the NSX in GT3. This poll is flawed in that a bunch of Japanese car dealers who are interested in making money are put up againt RUF which has making fast cars in mind.
 
Lol.....Well you have to consider..that the CTR2's a Japanese car would go against IRL Would more than likely NOT be AWD...since there's only what? 3?....A NSX-R Vs a 3400 would probably be a close race considering the NSX-R handles 1.2 lat G's and does a 12.5 sec 1/4 and doesn't weight crap and already has the aerodynamic stylings of a race car
Not to mention it's a high revving N/A motor..so even cleaner of a power band
 
I voted Shelby. I LOVE the Cobra, especially its engine sound when it is untuned!
 
Originally posted by Shinez
Lol.....Well you have to consider..that the CTR2's a Japanese car would go against IRL Would more than likely NOT be AWD...since there's only what? 3?....A NSX-R Vs a 3400 would probably be a close race considering the NSX-R handles 1.2 lat G's and does a 12.5 sec 1/4 and doesn't weight crap and already has the aerodynamic stylings of a race car
Not to mention it's a high revving N/A motor..so even cleaner of a power band

That makes sense, but the sad thing is thats RUFs worst against Acura's best... They are uncomparable... Sry but someone should close this thread, its not really about what car company is better anymore, its people arguing about whether RUF should be included in the poll. (sigh) :irked:
 
Ok lets get something straight are we condsidering these manufactors for thier sports cars/supercars or just all of thier cars. If u say sports cars then Porsche gets the nod because of a couple of reasons. A. A new 911 Turbo costs fairly nothing compared to the cheapest Ferrari. B. GERMAN ENGINEERING and C. Porsche's have it all huge horsepower, awesome handeling, and good looks. Whats not to like?

If u consider them as normal manufactors then I'd take Honda or Nissan. Both produce some good quaility cars w/ the exception of the Skyline and NSX. (ill talk about those later), love them or hate them the Civic's are pretty sweet. They've got some good performance and decent looks. Now the NSX and the Skylines are GT cars. These cars are in the same listing as Porches except their made in with a cheaper price and a little less hp. BUT they can be tuned to run with the supercars (Mclaren F1, F40, 911, etc.) If you combine both factors I'd chose Honda over Porsche anyday. Even though I'm not a fan of Japanese cars I'd still take one in a heartbeat.
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
RUFs worst against Acura's best

Who?

The money and manpower that went into the research and development of the NSX - as with the money and manpower that went into the creation of Acura - came from Honda. Acura did not pay for the car to be built and so the NSX - or any other Honda product - is nothing to do with them. They just rebadge it and sell it to Americans. The cash flows back to Honda.
 
(sigh) Acura/Honda same ****** thing, it was meaning that whoever originally built it made it their best... pay attention!
 
i voted mazda in this one cause i like rotaries :)

who was it that said porsche and ruf arent the same thing?

ruf is a company that tunes porsches u dimwit!!!!
 
Best Import Japanese: Nissan or mazda..Hard choice and I don't wanna pick
GRM: Porsche
ITA: Pagani
UK: TVR
Best domestic: Vector
WHy do people think RUF Is a maneufacturer?..Is it because of GT3?..Are these people thinking "Porsche Is Really Named RUF" or something?...That's retarded..RUF doesn't MAKE Cars
 
Good call on Vector man, they rock on top. i dont know why they were left out of GT3, its real depressing though. Their M12 reminds me alot of a Ferrari F50 and their W8 is an amazing car. COME ON POLYPHONY BRING VECTOR BACK!
 
Originally posted by rallysport29
Ok lets get something straight are we condsidering these manufactors for thier sports cars/supercars or just all of thier cars. If u say sports cars then Porsche gets the nod because of a couple of reasons. A. A new 911 Turbo costs fairly nothing compared to the cheapest Ferrari. B. GERMAN ENGINEERING and C. Porsche's have it all huge horsepower, awesome handeling, and good looks. Whats not to like?

Couldnt have said it better myself, but ppl seem to think japanese or american engineering is better...
 
They probably left Vector out because of time constraints, just like alot of other cars. I still remember the first (and only) time I saw a vector in person at the NY International Auto Show. I was like 10 years old, and I was floored. It looked like a knife turned sideways...
 
Back