Which is the car that gives YOU MORE DRIVING SATISFACTION and why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pedro Amador
  • 71 comments
  • 4,456 views
Messages
23
Honduras
Honduras
Messages
EDU008
Which is the car that you enjoy driving the most and why?
 
SLS GT3. That and Group C's, as well as various hot hatches and classic cars. They feel pure, simplicity often gives cars an unidentifiable buzz.
 
Honda Raybrig HSV...great handling, accelleration, sound. Found a great tune that makes it a pleasure to drive. Won several races with it.
 
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65, the car is just brilliant looks good, feels good, overall great car to race and cruise. The car is phenomenal in overall performance, the downshifts are very nice imo.
 
I love cars like the Reventon,One-77, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, SRT VIPER, Lexus LFA. But the award goes to the Nissan GTR Black Edition. That car is so well manuverable around turns and a great way to try it is the nurburgring.
 
El Camino SS 396 '67.
This car is a beast. Tricky, but when you get the feeling of it, you can beat guys with GT-R's and this kinda of car. I won a 550pp nurb 2 laps with 18 seconds gape from the second car.
Also, no one expects that an El Camino will go so fast.

holy smokey:
12010757275_10043750b0_b.jpg
 
Red Bull X2011. The satisfaction comes from being able to drive the damn thing without coming off the track (I'm being serious. Its a joy to drive when you can control it).
I just love the 2011 just because of the SOUND!!! It is completely mental, just pure music to my ears man!
 
I am completely in love with the Corvette C7. Generally like Corvettes but this car is really great fun. I try to use it as often as possible.
 
I love the GTR R35 Touring Car and the Audi Pikes Peak Rally car as they are fun to drive and can stay with most cars during a race......
 
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65, the car is just brilliant looks good, feels good, overall great car to race and cruise. The car is phenomenal in overall performance, the downshifts are very nice imo.

Love that car!

The car that does it for me is the Honda NSX TypeR 02, just has the right amount of everything and is perfectly balanced.
 
HSV-010
Nissan gtr32 stock on nordschleife.
Golf 1 gti full tune on CM
 
Deltawing forever! And recently im loving the handling of my tuned Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (?). :cheers:
 
Honda Raybrig HSV...great handling, accelleration, sound. Found a great tune that makes it a pleasure to drive. Won several races with it.
The Raybrig is sweet. It's my favorite also, it handles like a dream.!
 
In the Movie Scent of a Woman -- Lt Col Frank said:
a very distanced second is a Ferrari, what we have in game is the 288GTO
 
I am torn between the Megane Trophy Race Car and the Subaru BRZ GT300. I love them both at the minute.
 
RX-7 FC. So loose and fun without being completely out-of-hand like the Ruf cars.
 
So far it is the McLaren F1 base model GT car giving me the most satisfaction.
Why? It's an F1, its painted Gold chrome, it's an F1, it handles well...... and..... did I mention that it is Gold?
 
Last edited:
Audi S1 Pikes Peak 87 - On dirt on his stock form it´s just perfect.
 
Ad of now it has to be the Fisker Karma - it's a silent assassin, a torque monster in a shell that is a fine piece of art.
Another car that I'm loving is the new Corvette - I used to hate on modern 'vettes, but the C7 shut me up just right - I'm trying to get one in every color at least. For maximum fun, drive one in the snow.

But there's too many cars in my garage that I love - it's hard to find a car that I own in-game, that has stayed in my garage for more than three days, and doesn't have at least 50 km on the odometer.
 
BMW Z4 GT3, Stock settings, pure joy!
 
Renault Alpine - tuned.. an exhaust note from heaven and very playful!
 
Pagani Huayra with soft sport tyres and none modification :sly:
 
This is kind of silly but I enjoy the '97 Z28 camaro. Yes, comparatively, it's ugly and slow, but my work car is a '95 Z28. I don't run it hard. It has to last me and get good fuel mileage so it just means basic transportation. In GT, I can use the '97 Z28(pretty much the same) and run the snot out of it. The price of the game is much cheaper than the fuel, tires, and tickets in real life.
 
I have 2 choices, one its the Lancia Delta Integrale because i've owned one a few years ago (my first automotive love) and it's the 1st or 2nd car I buy on any GT game. It drives beautiful stock, the chassis it's amazing and the retro looks is just great.
The other it's the Honda NSX Type-R (newer model) because it's a joy to "drive", always makes me have a great time and a weapon at online races.

These are my favourite of the favourite cars on GT
 
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65, the car is just brilliant looks good, feels good, overall great car to race and cruise. The car is phenomenal in overall performance, the downshifts are very nice imo.
Completely agree! It just feels right, and it handles beautifully
 
I really love the S1 quattro and specially the Pikes Peak version.

It has loads of tractions when you need it but you can also literally trow it into a corner and slide it through :D
 
Back