Which is your most hated race/championship in GT3?

But my answer to the question is those races where you win the corresponding car by winning the races its supposed be raced on (for example Beetle Cup, Clio Trophy, ... ummm... the Pagani Races maybe, not sure though).
Yeah, it can feel like a waste of time, but then again, it’s also a few extra credits that could be handy if you needed a car for an event perhaps later on when thought about it... I dunno, GT3 got quite repetitive for me compared to the rest of the series if anything though...

Any event in professional league where you are forced to use the same car as everyone else. At this point, everyone else pretty much has maximum horse power and tune up as well.
For me, the worst championship is the All Japan GT Championship in Professional League. 20 laps per race... Seriously?! The prize cars are not that great for the effort when you have GT All Stars and Dream Car which both have less laps and better award cars.

Does the Polyphony Digital Cup have 20 lap races as well? If so, this one would actually be the worst since you are driving slower cars. The Formula GT never bothered me as much because it is the final event so I was kind of expecting it to be long.

Back