Which Lotus Elise Engine?

  • Thread starter Thread starter S31Ender
  • 8 comments
  • 773 views
Messages
286
I wonder what engine the Lotus Elise will have? The previous Elise engine or the new Toyota Celica engine Lotus bought from toyota?
 
Uh, what does this have to do with GT4?
 
Whatever engine is in the car as of whatever model year is in the game.
 
S31Ender
I wonder what engine the Lotus Elise will have? The previous Elise engine or the new Toyota Celica engine Lotus bought from toyota?

The 2004 111R has the Celica GTS engine and is confirmed to be in the game.
 
Shloogorgh
No S1 and S2 Exige?

Pretty crummy....


I said Elise.........it has nothing to do with the Exige in this case because Lotus has NO plans currently to bring the Exige to the states. However, the Elise got the toyota engine because they wanted to bring it to the states and their old engine would be legal here (didn't meet emissions)
 
no exige confirmed
but both rover engine and toyota engine Elise is in
 
S31Ender
I said Elise.........it has nothing to do with the Exige in this case because Lotus has NO plans currently to bring the Exige to the states. However, the Elise got the toyota engine because they wanted to bring it to the states and their old engine would be legal here (didn't meet emissions)

I was talking about GT4 not having them.

Sorry, I dunno what you're on about.
 
Back