Which New Cars Would You Like to See Added to GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kwicko
  • 513 comments
  • 79,968 views
Premium Spyker C8, or atleast the C8 being less rare, seen all cars in my previous save but not this one.
 
witham
Whats wronf withj people asking for cars that are alreasy in the game, I have only read one page and I can see someone asking for an escudo and a lamborghini murcielago!

If you mean me with the Murcielago, game does have LP640 and LP670-4 SV not the Murcielago, the first one the original one.
 
Since RUF voids the licensing issue with Porsche, Is it possible to add Rauh Welt without using Porsche's license? I'm guessing not.
 
Indy Cars, Cadillac CTS-V, Audi S5, Mustang GT500, Ferarri 550 Maranello, Ferrari F50, New Porsche 911.
 
I see alot of suggestions that loooks good to me. I would like to see a few more american cars, though I am a GM man, I think it's funny they left out the Dodge NASCAR cars. I would like to see these, don't matter what year(s);
Chevy Lumina
Chevy Impala
Chevy Cobalt
Chevy Malibu
Chevy Caprice
57 Chevy Bel Air
Chevy 454SS
Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am
Pontiac Grand Am
Pontiac Grand Prix
Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
Ford Taurus
Ford Fusion
Ford Thunderchicken
Olds Eighty Eight
Olds Cutlass
Olds Aurora
Olds Intrigue
Olds Alero
Cadillac Allante
Cadillac STS
Cadillac CTS(V)
Porsches
Bugatti EB110
Vectors
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari 550 Maranello
Maserati Quattroporte
Maserati MC12
Aston Martin DB7
Lincoln LS
Lincoln Town Car
Dodge Stealth(yes i know it's in there as the Mitsubishi GTO)
BMW 850CSi


Just to name a few i would like to see, I like big cars if you couldn't tell from my list :) and before I get flamed for not adding any japanese cars the ones I like are already in the game, plus alot of european cars are ugly to be(just a matter of opinion)
 
Last edited:
Oldsmobile 442

Other classic American cars
 
A Ford Maverick Grabber would be sweet as long as they modeled a 302 V8 in it.


Mercury Cougar Eliminator would be fun
 
Chevy Lumina Z34
Chevy Impala SS
Chevy Cobalt SS/SC, SS/TC
Chevy 454SS
Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am
Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, GXP
Ford Taurus SHO
Ford Fusion Sport
Ford Thunderchicken SC
Olds Cutlass 442
Cadillac CTS(V)
Porsches
Bugatti EB110
Vectors
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari 550 Maranello
Maserati Quattroporte
Maserati MC12
Aston Martin DB7
Lincoln LS
Dodge Stealth(yes i know it's in there as the Mitsubishi GTO)
BMW 850CSi

There, I fixed it for you...

I don't have much hope for them putting any American cars from the 80's-90's in Gran Turismo.
 
It would be "fanboyish" to make a super-long post here. It would also be fanboyish to only feature super-fast cars. So for this post, I will go with five cars not included in GT5 that would likely be Premium models. These are five cars I wouldn't mind seeing in GT5:

Hyundai Genesis (coupe)
This would be a great car to have to tune and own. It would probably be the only Premium Korean car in GT5 if it were included. I'd race it. I'd race it along with my Nissan Silvia Premium car.

Ferrari FXX or Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
It was in "Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli" that I got to experience this car's performance. That thing is crazy fast with a great-sounding engine. You bet I'd race any variation of the FXX in Gran Turismo 5. That even includes the newer FXX Evoluzione.

Audi R18 TDI
The Audi R18 TDI is a car I have recently fallen in love with for its looks. The R18 TDI would be a worthy recent contender to the 908 HDi FAP.

(any recent Holden or Ford V8 Supercar)
While the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 Race Car is nice to have, I STILL think GT needs better Australian representation. I'd lovingly want to be my own Jamie Whincup or Shane Van Gisbergen (or "Cheeseburger").

Mercedes-Benz W196 Streamliner
I think we've debated in the Standard/Premium debates about the variety of Premium cars. A reason why I am including the W196 Streamliner is because I want to include a classic car to be among cars I wouldn't mind racing in GT5. It is very easy to only care about super-fast and/or recent cars, but the W196 Streamliner (which I recall from ToCA Race Driver 3) is a beautiful race car that is pretty fun to race. I'd definitely own this car in GT5 if it were offered. I may even give it a run around the Nürburgring Nordschleife to have an air of nostalgia.


So those are at least five cars I wouldn't mind seeing in GT5 if newer cars were offered. If I were to offer more cars, I'd probably have to blog about it. But these are just five I wouldn't mind seeing.
 
BlueMax
I see alot of suggestions that loooks good to me. I would like to see a few more american cars, though I am a GM man, I think it's funny they left out the Dodge NASCAR cars. I would like to see these, don't matter what year(s);
Chevy Lumina
Chevy Impala
Chevy Cobalt
Chevy Malibu
Chevy Caprice
57 Chevy Bel Air
Chevy 454SS
Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am
Pontiac Grand Am
Pontiac Grand Prix
Pontiac Bonneville SSEi
Ford Taurus
Ford Fusion
Ford Thunderchicken
Olds Eighty Eight
Olds Cutlass
Olds Aurora
Olds Intrigue
Olds Alero
Cadillac Allante
Cadillac STS
Cadillac CTS(V)
Porsches
Bugatti EB110
Vectors
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari 550 Maranello
Maserati Quattroporte
Maserati MC12
Aston Martin DB7
Lincoln LS
Lincoln Town Car
Dodge Stealth(yes i know it's in there as the Mitsubishi GTO)
BMW 850CSi

Just to name a few i would like to see, I like big cars if you couldn't tell from my list :) and before I get flamed for not adding any japanese cars the ones I like are already in the game, plus alot of european cars are ugly to be(just a matter of opinion)

I agree 100% MORE MUSCLE CARS
 
panoz11a.JPG

00_1.jpg

The white Panoz was driven by Tsuchiya during Le Mans 2000 (finished 8th overall)
 
Last edited:
the BLACK EDITION MERCEDES BENZ... SL65AMG BLACK... CLK63AMG BLACK....
 
the BLACK EDITION MERCEDES BENZ... SL65AMG BLACK... CLK63AMG BLACK....

You do realize you can paint those right? Or are you talking about stealth vehicles, because that would never happen.
 
Rolls-Royce Phantom with the 9.0 V16 engine, anyone?
 
Ford Falcon XB has been confirmed for Forza 4, I'm seriously tempted to make the switch to Forza and to some decent cars.
 
We have the XB already I think
 
Oh ok. That's what I was thinking of. Still very similar.
 
db14
Actually, apart from the name, they are nothing alike.

Ford Falcon XR8 2000

Ford Falcon XB 1973

That top photo is a BA falcon from 2002, not an AU featured in gt5
 
Whoops my bad I was thinking of something else lol
 
CTSV (all 3 forms), Camaro ZL1, Corvette Stingray L88, Corvette Z06/Z07, and someone PLEASE put in a quicker Mustang.. im a Camaro fan and I even think the Mustang is completely underpowered, a 2007 GT automatic cuts the mustard in a cruise room but you start pushing it hard the transmission slows the car down like a kitten who is attempting to run the NY marathon while suffering an asthma attack.. it just WONT do it. Also the SL63, E63, CL63/65, and the black series cars.. also the XLRV, and the Bentley Continental GTs, and oh yes the Audi TTRS and BMW 1M, plus some variation of new Z4, ok i think you guys get the point there is ALOT of cars missing haha
 
Benz Patent Motorwagen
Ford Model-T
Auto Union from GT4

All Premium
 
ABstinence
Hennesey venom gt

This and the Lotus 2-Eleven. Also a selection of classic F1 cars like the Maserati 250F. Mmmm... Yes.
 
No more Japanese cars... No more Japanese car.... No more Japanese cara
 
No more Japanese cars... No more Japanese car.... No more Japanese cara

I agree, but you can logically imagine his reasoning for the addition of these cars , of course this would favour his people.
 
I agree, but you can logically imagine his reasoning for the addition of these cars , of course this would favour his people.

Or, you know, the fact that he is able to gain access to those cars easier than say, a Ferrari...
 
Back